It's My Baby

"Girl's just wanna have fun." Kept repeating in my head as I sat in silence. Complete boardem overwhelmed me. I heard the doorbell ring throughout the house. I heard a loud yell "Y/N! It's for you!" That put me up quickly. I ran out the door and down the stairs. But as I touched the tile floor. I slipped falling right onto my butt. Everyone was there with a huge smile on their face. But I stood up quickly running for the door. "Please tell me it's my PC!" I yelled meeting Darren at the door. A box sat there with my name and I knew the box from anywhere. "Oh my goodness it's my baby. I will never leave you again." I said hugging the box. Which by the way was huge since it had two monitors, PC, keyboard, and mouse. "I hope they treated you nicely". I said rubbing the box.

"Okay goodness." He said walking away shaking his head. I slid the box inside. Closing the door and pushing it to the stairs. Now comes the hard part I somehow have to carry this giant box to the top of the stairs without dropping it or killing myself. But honestly who cares if I die. I just want my baby to be safe. I looked at the stairs shaking my head telling myself that I could do this. I squated down wrapping my arms around the box my arms not even touching the end. I then decided to just pick up from underneath. I huffed as I picked up the heavy box. I tried taking a step. Maby it wasn't the best idea to wear socks. Oh come on stop being a big baby. I got up one step and honestly I was already tired. "Do you need help?" Oliver asked coming up next to me. "Um no it's okay." I said in a strained voice. "Here let me grab one side." He said putting his hands under the box touching my hand.

My eyes got big surprised. "Oh sorry." He said pulling his hand away. "It's okay you can carry one side I'll move to the other." He put his hands under it careful not to touch me again and I moved to the other side. "Okay careful steps I literally spent my life savings on this one box." I said in all seriousness while he just smiled at me laughing. We did one step at a time. And got to the top of the stairs setting the box down. We both made a sound of tiredness.
"Thanks for helping me I would have probably dropped it if you didn't help." "Don't worry about it. What is family for?" Family? I asked myself. Beforepushing the box to my room. "oh wow you cleaned up nicely in here." Oliver said standing at the door way which surprised me because I didn't know he followed me.

"Thanks hopefully your not mad I moved your stuff." "Oh no it honestly needed some organizing." He said laughing. I ripped open the box showing the bubble wrapped packages. Taking a monitor out I unwrapped it. Popping some of the bubbles.

"So are you a gamer?" Oli asked me still standing at the door way. "You could say that. I stream on Twitch a lot. I also record music but I don't post it " "Really? I record music too. It's a passion of mine." "Oh that's cool. You'll have to show me some of your music." I said unwrapping the keyboard. "Of course. You'll have to show me some of yours too." "Oh I don't know about that. I'm not a huge fan of people hearing me sing." "I'm sure you sound beautiful. Pretty girls can always sing." I look over at Oli as he said that. I laughed in akwardness. Ryan was standing behind him. And when I made eye contact with him he rolled his eyes. "Oli let's go play basketball." "I'm talking to y/n I'll be down in a little bit." He replied trying to get Ryan to leave us alone. "Sebastian said he was better than you." "Oh he did not." Oli said turning towards Ryan. He just shook his head smiling. "y/n sorry but I've got to go school this little boy." He said walking away.

I looked back in the hallway. Ryan was standing there. And he gave me a smirk before walking away and down the stairs. What the heck was his problem?

I set up my monitors and PC putting a set of string lights that were blue behind them. It gave a pretty look to the desk. I set my little Ken Kaneki figurine next to the monitors. "Aren't you just cute?" "Ahh y/n you didn't have to say that." I looked over to my door. It was Justin. "Hi not to make you feel bad or anything but I was actually talking to him." I said pointing to my figurine. "oh well that just makes this akward." "It's fine it just means you have confidence." "Your right I am cute, hot, adorable." Justin said to himself counting everything on his fingers. "And you also look like Mike Wazolski." Ryan said walking in. "No I don't." Justin said back to him giving a sassy expression. Ryan gave him a look of 'Are you sure about that?' "Okay I do. Gosh my stupid big head." "Your fine just the way you are Justin don't worry." I said to him.

"See Ryan you need to take some lessons from y/n." Ryan rolled his eyes. "y/n you are now my best friend." He said looking at Ryan and once again Ryan just rolled his eyes.

I turned on my monitors and PC hoping everything turned on right. When my screens turned on properly I smiled. I logged on going to my Twitch account. I hadn't streamed in a couple days. And I really wanted to. I've been getting a lot of messages of people asking me to play Valroant. "You stream?" Justin asked leaning over me looking at my screen. "Um yeah." "Valroant?" He asked excited. "Um yeah." "Oh my goodness. Ryan do you hear that?" He put out a incomprehensible grumble staring at his phone. "Whose your main character?" "Um Astra." "Really you must be really good then he cool down times are hard to work with." "Well I play pretty much everyday. I try to stream at least once a day. But I haven't been able to these past couple days." "Oh that's cool. I play it a lot too." He said smiling at me. Dang his smile is making me smile.

I then see a hand reach between grabbing my figurine off my desk. "This is my favorite anime character." Ryan said holding the little character in his hand. "Yeah he's my favorite too. My...friend gave him to me." "Oh that's cool. So you watch a lot of anime?" He asked making eye contact while I looked down to my hands "Um yeah." Kane barged through the door he was wearing a robe and was shirtless. "I heard talk of anime?" He said with a smile. "My goodness I don't hear those super hearing skills when we say to clean up the house." Justin responded to him. "Oh Shut up." He said sitting on the couch.

Well now there's three boys standing around me as I power up to use my pulse on a opponent. And I take out the last person. "Yesss!" The boys scream loudly moving my chair back and forth in excitement. One minute they were happily jumping and next minute I was falling. The wheel snapped off resulting in me falling straight on top of Ryan who fell with the chair to. I lifted myself up just to make eye contact with Ryan. All we could do was just stare at each other as the room became completely silent. And my cheeks got very hot.