You'll have to listen to his trumpet

"What are you guys doing?" Regie said walking into the living room while I sat on top of Ryan.

"Um." I said. "It's not what it looks like." Ryan said. "What the hell is going on?" Darren said walking into the living room with the other guys in his tow. "Well you see..." I looked down at Ryan who looked just as surprised. "Last night I watched a scary movie. And then this butt head woke me up by standing in my door way with a sheet over his body and holding a freaking knife. Scaring the living crap out of me." "And she was attacking me. Please help. Get her off! She's heavy!" Ryan said trying to move from under me. "Oh so now I'm fat." I said looking down at him. His eyes got really big. I put my hand around his neck shaking him. "Help!" He yelled acting like I was killing him. "Okay you deserve that one." Darren said walking away. "Alright y/n let's not kill Ryan." Kane said grabbing my hand making me get off of him. I stuck my tongue out at him while he pretended to catch his breath on the floor. "Let me help you up man. You got to watch out for her. She can be kinda crazy." Oliver said helping Ryan up. But Ryan brushed away from him going to the kitchen

"Why did you guys come back so early?" I asked Kane and Justin. "Well we missed you." Kane said hugging me and twirling me around the living room. Ryan cleared his throat while taking the milk out of the fridge. Everyone looked at him. But he just kept looking at his glass. "Sorry he's weird." Justin said. "So what's the real reason you guys came home early?" I asked Justin. "Well, your brother wanted to come home but didn't really give us a reason why. And we needed to film some videos before the weekend." I shook my head. "Anyway I'm going to go sleep for a little bit we've been driving since 3. And I'm tired." Justin said walking to the stairs and Kane followed him.

Everyone had gone to their rooms and it was just Ryan and I. I turned around to see him staring at me with a glare. I just smiled walking closer to the counter. "You actually tried to kill me." He said before taking a sip of his drink. "Well you called me fat." Suddenly his milk came out of his mouth. "I wasn't being serious."
He said wiping his mouth. "That's what they all say." I said turning around taking out some pancake mix. I tried reaching out but I couldn't even with stretching. Suddenly a hand grabbed it from the shelf and set it on the counter. I turned around to see Ryan close to me. He put his arms on the counter blocking me in. "I don't think your fat. Your perfect." He said. "Aww. It's okay I didn't think you meant it anyway. I was just playing with you." I said hugging him. He hugged me back. Kissing the top of my head.

"Now can we make pancakes." I asked into his chest. I could feel the vibration of his laugh. He let go of me. Looking into my eyes. "That's your new name." He said with big cute eyes. "What?" I asked with a smile. "Pancake." "No. That's weird just call me y/n." I said while he pulled away from me grabbing a bowl out of the cabinet. "No can do pancake." "Aww please don't call me that." I said in a cute voice. Getting down to his level. "Sorry your my pancake now." He said pinching my cheeks and pecking my lips softly.

"What are you two doing?" Sebastian said walking in the kitchen. "Um trying to find a bowl. To make the pancake mix." Ryan said looking through the cabinets Sebastian came into our sight. "Yeah the man child can't find it so I have to." I said digging through the bowls. I pulled one out. "Here we can use this." I said standing up. "Your making pancakes?" Sebastian asked. "Yep." "Can I help?" He asked with a smile. I looked to Ryan who didn't have an amused look on his face. "Yeah of course." I said smiling back at him.

After making the mix we started frying them on a pan. "Y/n look at my cool skills." Sebastian said flipping the pancake into the air and catching it. "Good job your a professional." I said making Sebastian smile "Hand me that. I bet I can do it too." Ryan said taking the pan. He flipped it up and just missed it with the pan. It landed right on top of his head. I watched as it fell onto his hand. He yelled in pain dropping the pan. I ran to him. "What's wrong?" I asked. "The pancake freaking burnt me." He said holding his hand. "Sebastian you keep cooking I'm gonna put some burn spray on his hand. I'll be back in a minute." He shook his head.

I pulled Ryan into the bathroom. He stood behind me while I looked underneath the sink for a first aid kit. I pulled out the little bag. Taking out the burn spray. I turned around grabbing his hand that was red. I put the spray on blowing on it trying to cool it off. "Does it still burn?" I asked him I looked up. But I didn't have a chance before I was suddenly picked up and set onto the counter. His lips crashed onto mine. He moved quicker than he had before. And honestly it was really hot. He put his hands on my hips and I wrapped my hands behind his neck. He pulled me closer. He rubbed my side where my shirt had ridden up.

The moment was soon taken away when I heard a knock on the door. "Hey who is in there?" It was Regie. Man this guy catches us a lot. Like what the heck go to a different bathroom. "It's me." I said while Ryan looked at me like I was crazy. "I've really got go. Are you almost done?" "Yeah I'll be out in a minute." "Why did you say you were in here?" He asked in a whisper."Well can I say we're both in here. My cheeks are red and my lips are now looking a little swollen. How are we supposed to explain that?" He rolled his eyes "Okay fine. What am I supposed to do now?" "Hide in the shower." I said pushing him to the shower opening the curtain. "But what if he looks in here." Ryan says. "We will deal with that situation once it arrives." I said closing the curtain. I fixed my hair and clothes and splashed some cold water in my face before opening the door.

"Thank goodness I've really got to poop." Regie said rushing in closing the door.

Sorry Ryan you'll have to listen to his trumpet for a little while.