Now I was no public speaker

1 Month Later:

"Hey y/n just calling to check up on you. I wanted to tell you we're having our first concert in a week. And I would really like If you were there. I know it may be difficult. But I didn't invite mom or dad. I just want you to see your brother make a fool out of himself. Me and the guys really miss you. And to be honest Ryan has been really upset ever since you left. I hope you'll call me back later. Anyway hopefully I'll see you soon. Love you bye." That was about the thousandth voicemail I had gotten from him. My time alone has been, well lonely. I thought I'd be okay but it just has me thinking a lot. He never sent me my PC or my monitors I guess he's been dealing with other things. Like his concert. Or he's trying to get back at me for leaving so abruptly. I've been watching their videos. It makes me happy that the guys are doing so well.

A YouTube notification popped up on my phone. "Who would you let date your daughter? Honest Answers." It was Sebastian. Clicking on the video I laughed seeing their faces and them arguing. "Next question Who would you let date your daughter?" I seen everyone smile. And then looking at Ryan. "Definitely not Darren." He said. His smile. That smile just makes me happy and sad at the same time. Knowing that I was the reason that he was hurt. It was better for me to leave. "Also guys. I want to say that In a week we will be having our first ever concert and we would really like it if you could all come and see us perform and anyone who can't the whole thing will be live." Sebastian said. "We're really excited. Our families and our stars will be there." Regie said. Family. My brother won't have anyone there. He isn't inviting our parents he just invited me. And his birthday is the day after.

No y/n your not going. You can't. It will just cause drama again. Your done. But my brother he will be alone. No y/n don't even think about it. Come on for your brother. Oh my gosh your so dumb. How about this you just stand in the crowd. They won't even know your there. You'll be invisible. Why do I feel like this is going to turn out really bad?

                          1 week later

Standing outside the airport. I was honestly contemplating if I should just turn back around. While the other side of me was saying don't be selfish this is for your brother. Getting into the taxi I was taken to the hotel that I would stay in for tonight. "Thank you." I said handing him the money. I carried my suitcase in. "Hi I made a reservation for y/n Liang." "Yes here's your room key." The woman said handing me a card. "I'm so excited for the concert tonight. Uhh I can't wait to see Ryan in real life." I heard as I walked by a group of girls who were standing in the lobby. "I just want to see Darren. He's so funny." Another one said. I smiled. I'm happy my brother has such great support. I went into the elevator going upstairs to room. I guess I would wait here until later when the concert starts.

                             Ryan pov:

"I'm so nervous." Regie said downing a white claw trying to calm his nerves. I was nervous to. This would be my first time performing anything in front of a crowd. "Is your mom coming?" Justin asked me. "No she said she would watch it live because my sister was sick." I said. I looked to the side seeing Darren who was sitting on the couch. "He didn't invite his parents. He invited y/n but she never responded to him. That's got to suck." He said walking over to him. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine." He said holding onto Toasty. "Okay everyone we have five minutes. Before we go on. Just make sure that you have a good time and that you stay safe." Manager Ty said before they opened the doors. We went through the hallway. "Okay I'll open the door when it turns 8." The woman said.

I looked to Darren who still looked a little upset. "Hey are you okay?" I asked him. "I wish she was here. You know we're all she has." "Hey I bet she's doing fine. I miss her too." I said patting him on the back. "I know it's weird I'm best friends with the guy who is in love with my sister." He said smiling at me. "What can I say love comes in mysterious ways." "Okay everyone ready?" The woman said. She opened the doors and we ran out on stage. Oliver started singing. We all grabbed our mics and started jumping and dancing to the music. All the fans were yelling and videoing us with smiles on their faces. I looked around looking for a certain someone but never seeing her. The concert went on. And it was time for us to have a break while Oliver was out on stage alone.