Are you Spider Women?

I jumped looking at Oliver who was walking towards me. "Hey." I said while he sat down putting his feet in the water next to mine. "Hey what are doing out here?" He asked. I looked at the water moving my feet making ripples in the water. "I'm just thinking." "Is everything okay?" He asked setting his hand on mine trying to comfort me. I looked up at him nodding when a tear started falling down my cheek.

"Oh my goodness y/n. What's wrong?" He asked wiping my cheek. I put my head down putting my hands over my eyes crying again. "It's my fault." "What's your fault?" He asked hugging me against him. He wrapped his arms around me. "Everything. Everything is my fault." I cried even harder. "No it's not y/n." He said stroking my head trying to get me to calm down. "It will be okay. I'm here for you." He said in my ear.

My tears dried up shortly after that. I was exhausted and honestly my entire body felt drained of it's life. To much had happened in the past couple of weeks. My eyes shut and my thoughts turned off. Nothing could wake me from this coma I was putting myself in.

Ryan pov:

"What the heck is that noise?" I said sitting up in my bed. Darren next to me. "Shut up " he said in his sleep turning away holding onto Toasty for dear life. I huffed loudly getting off the bed and walking down stairs. The glass door was open letting in a cold breeze. I went outside walking to the bright lights of the pool. "y/n. What's wrong?" Oliver said with y/n sitting next to him. I started walking to them when he hugged her I stopped. They both sat there for a couple minutes before he stood up with her in his arms. I moved out of his sight before he could see me standing there. He walked inside and up the stairs. Carrying her to her room. He layed her down covering her up with the blanket. He leaned down and kissed her head. Moving some hair off her face. He stood up and started walking out. Closing her door he turned around seeing me standing in the hallway.

"Holy crap you scared me." "What were you doing in y/n room?" I asked crossing my arms. "Nothing she just needed to talk." "Oh." I said shaking my head. He started walking away. "You know I have a feeling me and you are about to start hating each other." He said stopping. "Really?" "Yeah. It seems like we both like the same girl. Your ahead at the moment but I'm making slow progress." He said stepping closer with a smile on his face. "I don't know what your talking about." I said stepping closer copying him. "Listen I'm not stupid enough to think it took you almost an hour to buy ice cream." "She's not something that you can just win over like those other girls okay. She's nice and honestly we both know she's been through a lot we don't need to play with her-" "So I suggest you back off. So there's no irritation between the group. If there is she'll blame herself for that to." He said cutting me off.

I paused for a second before speaking again. "What has gotten into you? You're never like this." I said in irritation. "Let's just say I'm tired of getting played. Might as well change the game." Grabbing a hold of his shirt I pushed him against the wall. "You better not play with her. She deserves way better than that. And she's your friends little sister." He smirked at me. "At least I haven't kissed my friends little sister...yet." I glared at him when he started to speak again. "Who do you think he will approve of? Me the good guy who knows how to treat a girl right. Or you a person who has never even dated anyone. Someone who is so narsasistic that they think they can sneak behind their best friends back and be with his little sister in private." I stood there for a second. He grabbed my hand pulling his shirt away from my grip. Stepping away giving me a smile before walking down stairs.

I walked to y/n's door opening it slightly to see her still asleep. At least she seemed a little better. While I think I'm about to go through a hell storm.

Y/n pov:

A light suddenly turned on in my room. I opened my eyes just to be blinded. I covered my face with my blanket. "Wake up loser we're going shopping." Kane yelled pulling the blanket away from my grip. "No I'm cold." "Well perfect we can get you some new clothes to keep you warm. Let's get up lazy bum." He said waving my blanket just barely away from my reach. "But I hate shopping." "Huh you hate shopping? But fashion is life and life is girls. Which means girls love it when a guy can dress nice." "But I don't like girls." "Guy's like when a girl can dress too." "I don't care about guys I'll where what I want. Which right now I want to where that blanket and some closed eye lids. While dreaming about a polar bear singing 'Let it go'." I said snatching the blanket back and covering up.

He picked me up quickly. I struggled trying to get him to put me down. "I will throw you in the pool." "You better not." "Oh but I will." He said in a scary joker voice. "Fine." I said defeated. He put me down. "We're leaving in an hour." He said pinching my cheeks before leaving the room.

I huffed loudly. Who knew living with a group of guys would mean so much stress? Like can't a girl just be left alone? I left my room going to the bathroom. I washed my face doing my usual stuff. And walking back to my room. I guess I do have to change out of my shorts and t-shirt. I put on a tan shirt and black pants. Brushing my hair I wore it down. I put on my white shoes and went downstairs.

"Look who finally decided to grace us with her presence." My brother said putting his arm over my shoulder. I hugged him and went to the kitchen grabbing a cup for water.

"Did I embarrass myself too bad last night?" Justin asked walking up and leaning against the counter. "Nobody will tell me what I did." He said while giving them a dirty look. "Well first you started a fight at the place and actually beat up a statue of Mike Tyson and then wanted to go swimming in a pond but we stopped you. You kept saying I've got to save Nemo. Then we got you in the car and you repeatedly kept beeping the horn at everyone that you thought dressed nice. You put your head out the window like a dog and you got home and crashed on a pool float before we helped you to your bed." He stood there with his mouth hanging open. "I'm just kidding." I said laughing. "Holy crap I thought you were being serious. You need to become an actor or something that seemed so real you made my heart actually stop." He said grabbing his chest. I laughed at him. "Honestly you wanted to drink more but then Ty stopped you then you got mad and flung a whole bowl of rice at his face." He gasped. "I did not." I shook my head trying to hide my smile. He turned around. "Ty man I am so sorry." He said running and hugging him while Ty sat on the couch confused. "What are you sorry for?" He asked Justin in confusion. Justin sat back up. "You know last night." He gave him another confused look. "The rice." Justin said in a serious tone. "What the heck are you talking about?" He asked again.

Justin looked at him and then turned his head to me quickly. That man must have gotten whiplash. "Y/N!" He yelled coming after me. I ran around the counter trying to get away from him. He launched after me I jumped on top of the counter jumping off the other side onto the couch barrel rolling off and hiding behind Regie who had just walked into the room. "Save me." I said. "What the heck are you spider women or something?" Justin said trying to grab me but Regie was between us. "It was just a joke broh chill. Goodness. Darren help your sister please." "Okay man babies let's go."
Oliver said walking in. I ran away from Justin again but tripped over something falling onto the couch. He stood over me. "Okay I'm sorry " I said in a cute voice making a heart with my fingers. "Oh my goodness okay I forgive you he said putting his hand out helping me off the couch. "I can't believe you didn't help me." I said to Darren who was sitting on the couch. "I don't even know what just happened." He said in all seriousness with his eyes wide. "It's okay big brother just know that I'm a comical genius by day and spider woman by night." He gave me a confused look. "It's okay you'll understand the family business one day." He looked even more confused after I said that.

"Let's go. We're filming a daily vlog today. So have fun but everyone stay safe and together." Tyler said. Everyone had their cameras out filming and honestly I was just trying to hide from them. I stayed off to the side with the other camera crew. "Come on y/n you can ride with me." Oliver said pointing to a white car. Seeing him made me remember my conversation or should I say break down last night. I shook my head okay walking to his car. "Darren, Kane, and Ryan you can go with Oliver." Tyler said. All the guys came over "y/n you can sit in the front." Oliver said. "No it's okay. I'd rather let one of them so their not all squished in the back." "I'll sit in the front." Kane said. "No actually I need Ryan to sit in the front." He said. "Why?" Kane whined. "So he can record the video on his camera." "Okay." He pouted. I laughed getting in the middle.

"You ready to go have great day at the mall!"Kane yelled "You ready to get Boba!" Darren yelled and everyone got excited.

All I wanted to say was what that these boys are way to excited to go to the mall. And, what the heck is boba?