Times passed quickly

"Hana, can you grant my last, dying wish?" obaa-chan panted heavily as she stared at me with tiring emerald eyes.

I knew that this very moment will be the last time she will see her beloved grandmother so to return the favour,

"Yes, obaa-chan. I am very grateful to you. I'll do anything for my beloved obaa-chan." my voice cracked and stiff from crying as I felt a great pain in my chest.

"Hana, do you know the story about the legendary Sannin, Jiraiya?" she asked me

"Yeah. He was your sensei when you were young. And a pervert, as an addition." I said matter-o-factly while cupping my mouth to prevent giggles come out of my mouth. As a reply, obaa-san laughed softly and continue her wish.

"Can you send regards to him and thanked him for teaching me and tell him that it's been a pleasure to be his faithful student. And also tell him to write less, and work more." she say with a weakly smile.

"Obaa-san, but how could I find him? You DID said that no one knows the Naruto world except you, so I thought you made up the story..." My voice trailed over when she gave a candy-like key to me. In a coincidence, Demi showed up in her room while holding a tray of herbal tea and some biscuits.

"No, it isn't, Hana. But thanks for believing in me. Especially Demilee. You both have made my life brighter than ever. So, in case if you need help or a new life, go to my wardrobe and you will see a keyhole and insert the red mint key and close your eyes as you step at the world of Naruto. And this green mint key has to go to YOUR wardrobe. Demi, Hana, you have to take care of each other. I am counting on you both to save our clan from .." she gasped and the last thing she said is.....

"I love you both with all my heart."

And after that she exhaled her last breath and we both knew that she was gone. Our eyes swelled with tears as we both prayed to Budhha to forgive her sins.

~Le time skip~

Hana's POV

It has been three years since the death of obaa-san and in the past three years Demi-san and me have been researching all about ninja and the chakra. We also learn about clans and their kekkai genkai. I was shocked that our Kato clan exists and we have an interesting kekkai genkai. The Kato clan has the ability to call all gods of different kinds to help them and they have transformation jutsus while the Saiyan clan (Demi's clan) has the ability to fly and transform into super Saiyan gods and have maximum power levels.

Demi was adopted in my family; or should I say, clan, when she was 5 years old. I was 6 years old back then. She told us that her clan was coldly murdered by the Frieza clan; which was one of the most wanted clans which was called Frost Demons.

Now I'm 13 years old, and Demi-san's 12.

We were training secretly in our wardrobe which appears a house filled with lethal weapons and a huge library. Demi usually keeps the green mint candy key close to her, while I keep the red mint candy key at my neck. Our parents didn't know about this. We also tested the chakra papers to find out what our powers are. Mine's fire and lightning while Demi's water and wind. We trained so hard in the training grounds our hand to hand combats. I mean, at our house. Obviously without using any powers so no one knows about our amazing chakras. Except mom and dad. They also knew about our clan. Obaa- san told them but didn't tell them about the keys. But she did tell them about training us. But they let us handle other abilities ourselves like genjutsu, ninjutsu and the history of Naruto. We pretty much can handle ourselves out there. Except for one day murder strikes to my clan from a familiar murder.....