Sasori's Juliet Part 1

Sasori's POV

Yesss. Finally, my Juliet belongs to me again. I kidnapped her. Yes. I kidnapped her. But I missed her so much. The hunger inside me is caused by Harumi's presence. My Juliet mission is a success and all thanks to Deidara.

Actually I found a time machine. When I accidently pressed a button, Dei has turned to a 15 year old boy. Dei actually also come from the future and he also accidently pressed a button at the same time when I accidently pushed the button. And I know it is pretty confusing but I'll get the hang of it. And I already knew who'll be my partner for years to come because I can predict the future a bit. Deidara doesn't mind about it at all and we become great partners.

Me and Dei escaped from the Leaf kunoichis which happened to be Harumi's best friends. But luckily we bith managed to escaped just in time to go back to the Akatsuki base.

I called her my Juliet because all of the world hated us Akatsukis, so its hard to hang around visiting Harumi. Romeo, which is me, always take the risks to meet his beloved Juliet.

I bought her quietly to my bedroom and laid her on my bed. I was rezlly exhausted and a bit stink so I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Harumi's POV

I woke up from the explosiom earlier. I looked around and realized that I was in a room and I saw an Akatsuki uniform And I sensed a familliar chakra in the bathroom.

And then I saw a half naked Sasori with a towel and my nose began to bleed and I blushed madly. Sasori chuckled and gave me a hankerchief and I grabbed quckly to prevent it being a mess.

After I wiped of my blood from my nose, I noticed that Sasori wasn't in front of me.

Not until a pair of mascular arms embraced me into a back hug. My body melt and that's what happened 3 years ago...

We fell on the floor and we landed on that position. Our eyes locked and our face was so close my lips and his were millimetres away and I can smell his sweet breath of... Strawberries? Pretty unusual. He doesn't have an appetite of fruits.

And then our lips were smacked softly for a while. He lips were really soft but hard at the same time because....