Transformation

"Gyaaaah!!" she raged and she transformed into a Super Saiyan. I studied about the Saiyan clan a bit and from where I heard, the Super Saiyan form is one of their powerful clan's advanced transformation and only can be used by extraordinary powerful members of the Saiyan clan! It can only be triggered when a Saiyan loses him/herself in a fit of range.

Bolts of blue and yellow Lightning started to came out of the sky as the earth started to shake so violently the rocks started to float. And the water level rises dramatically and huge waves were formed.

Oh Sh*t. I'm seriously get killed tonight!

She was really angry at herself because she wasn't strong enough to defend her only sister and best friend. She then let her rage take over her as her hair and eyes started to change between gold and turquoise and back to black, Lightning was shooting down from the sky near her. When she finally transformed, a golden light enveloped her as she turned into an epic super saiyan. A.K.A it was AWESOME!

She stood up behind her dead friend, or alias, my first crush. She glanced at Hana and then me with such cold and ruthless eyes and I started to back off slowly, starting to create as much clay bombs as possible at this rate. And seriously, I need to get away from this fight! Ah! An explanation would do!

But before I even act, she dashed towards me and held my neck with a powerful force and her muscular hands stated to choke me. I can feel blood ran from my eye sockets and from my mouth. My eyes started to produce black spots but I heard a shout coming from her back.

Demi's POV

I dashed towards the blonde that Hana likes and I grabbed his neck with a powerful force and blood ran from his eye sockets. That's what you get when you killed my beloved best foster sister...

"Stop!" A familiar voice shouted as she ran towards me and Deidara. I didn't bother to know who is it so I punched her at the face and when I turned my eyes dropped and my jaw dropped to the ground. It was.....