Dreams and future

"And call Kakashi Hatake to my office, please." the Hokage asked politely to the girls as the girls disperased from the Hokage's office.

~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile in the real world~~~~~~~~~~

Demi's POV

"Then count me in." I said with a determined face and a nervous heart.

"You're not the only one who's nervous about this." Hana replied and at first I was shocked but I recovered when I knew that we both have learn how to read people's minds.

We both packed our essential things for our permanent stay at the Naruto world.

~~~let time skip 2 hours l8tr~~~

"Let's go." Hana said in a nervous tone while I nodded.

We've got two huge bags. One for our clothes and one for the necessary things like our powerful weapons and old book and scrolls for summoning.

For the best luck, we took a leap of faith to the swirly world beside the wardrobe.

And everything becomes pitch black.

************************

I woke up and saw blurry pictures of my family and clan before they were brutally murdered by the Frost Demons.

"Come on, Kumiko! Let's play!" a cheerly voice of a boy with a blue and orange gi went towards me. I tried to reach my hand to the boy but when I touched him he faded and I saw a masculine boy with his same gi, so I assumed that it's the same boy. But he is now an adult.

And the wierdest thing of all, he swam through the clouds, chasing the frightened muffins away.

He must be the kind of guy that has a huge appetite....

As he turned, my visions faded and I apparently woke up and I saw Hana was beside me.

"Demi, did you see that?" she giggled and I can see that her face was red as she was just about to burst into laughter. But she then stopped and her mouth wide open when she saw a vision of four faces on a mountain and a village covered with leaves nearby.

"Konohagakure...." we both gasped and the vision of Konoha was simply magnificent.

Then a wooden wardrobe appeared before our very eyes and we both stared for who's gonna go first.

But the wardrobe was huge so we both didn't have time to argue bout it and went together with a hop, skip, and a jump.

And at last, we landed in a room that has a laptop and a desk; so I assumed it to be an office.

At the far corner of the office, an old man with a Kage uniforn that we both saw in one of the old shinobi books widened his eyes and stared at us and I swear that I saw the Kage's left eye twitched.

And the last time I saw was a blurry image of Hana and the Hokage standing in front of me as my eyes went to a silent slumber; which means that I fainted....