Silent Heart

Harumi's POV

I went home and slept with Kuno.

But actually I stay awake in the middle of the night. With my needle right next to me in case if anything happens.

********

I can't sleep although its 3 in the morning so I sneaked out from our old house and walked to the Konoha mountains. The mountains were quite high but I managed to climb up to the top without being noticed.

Then my insomia started.

My mind swiftly drifts away from the reality as I started to sing silently to release the pain of the past through the dark and silent mid-morning......

I recalled my precious memories as me and Sasori met for the first time. I was rescued by Sasori when a group of rogue ninjas attacked me. That's when I was a student in the age of 5. When I first met him, he is young and cheerful and definitely happy to be with his loving parents... He used his puppet skills and when our eyes locked into each other for the first time.... I've just realized that he'll be my one and truly hero of my life from my mad parents.

Since then, we both became quite close and I also knew that his parents died from a war. Sasori was really sad and lonely so he made two puppets that resembles his parents and when he was alone, he will made the puppets hug him. And he also knew about my terrible and painful life.

Since then, when I was near with him, my heart skipped a beat and my body temperature was rising....

I totally remembered about one time when he totally saved me from being killed by my parents. Sasori promoted me to live with him and away from my parents. I know it'll look so wrong but I rather with with my hero than living with my wicked parents.

I also remembered when we first make out-

"What's up, un?" a cheerful and vague voice broke the silence between the night and the awakened morning. I turned back and I can't believed what I've just saw with my very own eyes. But my vision faded as a beautiful bird fell beside me and exploded some toxic gas....