Silent Study

This part is when Akira Tanaka is introducing all the OC character's clans and their weapon inheritances. And it'll also tell about the kidnapping scene a bit.

Akira's POV

Like other people, they slept for 9 hours for their daily routine. Me? I don't need enough sleep.

As usual, as we went to our own rooms in our house, Kami (katsumi) and I usually have seperzted rooms because some of her songs and tones of voices can kill a lot of people.

So one day I invented a soundproof room for her and she kinda quite enjoy it despite the room was covered with hard egg cases. ;)

I went upstairs to my room and locked the door and changed my clothes. Actually I didn't bother to wear my pyjamas so I wore a mint striped t-shirt and a pair of short jeans in case if I want to investigate what's outside.

I went to my private library and make a research about the Kato and Saiyan clan. I knew I've heard about it somewhere....

After a few mknutes later, I've found the clan I've looking for.... Aha!

The Saiyan Clan has an unusual power called ki, but they were able to control their chakra as well. They also can fly and they have their clan weapons called the Power Pole. They also have a tail, which makes the person a Saiyan. There's the prince of Saiyans which is called Vegeta and some of the lists.... But a few years ago all of the clan were wiped out, brutally murdered by the Frost Demons as they were pretty matched rivals from the start. Additionally they also have dragon balls which can explode things but the coolest of them all, some if it can be immortal.

The Kato Clan is a clan that has the main chakras of ying, fire, and water. They have two powerful ying scrolls as their weapons and the scrolls can bring any weapons or things or any information that the Kato clan wants for its aid. The Kato clan also can call all gods of kinds to come to their aid. Which also made them a bit immortal. A bit. They are excellent at fighting and also excellent at using weaponary. One of the clans abandoned this shinobi world and married to an earthling. His name was Hiroshi Kato and his wife, Chiaya Makoto. They were married and they both are the lagendary heroes of all times. Everyone knows them, and will respect the Kato clan as a honorable clan.

My clan, the Tanaka Clan is a pure genius clan that knew all entire secrets of the universe. We and the Nara clan are both matched rivals and there's been a recent argue about who's the genius. And additionally, our clan has a paper cutter that is indestructable and it is pretty useful. And our clan has an IQ of over 9000! That's why we're pure geniuses!

Harumi's clan, which is the Nasato clan has an interesting kekkai genkai which is pure carbon bones. All bones of the body is indestructable and made out of pure carbon. And they're so hard that it is impossoble to kill one of the clans! Their weapons are powerful needles and it depends if they want any accessories on top. They have different kinds of chakras inside of each neddle depends of the strength of the user.

Katsumi's clan, which is the Miyakoto Clan, is a clan that has the power to hypnotize people and are able to do ninjutsu using their own voice at command. Some of the tones and the clan's songs are qiute lethal and poisonous depends of the emotion of the user. Which I think, is super cool.

Yokomomo's clan, which is called the Sitake Clan, has a really cool ability to summon any type of equipment to draw, but mostly the clan uses the traditional kanji paintbrush to write seals of draw as they were easier and smoother to write and draw.

My pen pal friend; who is called Hikari Mamoru, her clan is a really flexible clan. She can summon two malleable hands that is indestructable and she is really fast as lightning. Her clan has the main chakra of nature, lightning, and earth.She can make deadly earthquakes to illuminate enemies into dazw and dizziness. Her clan is so fast and malleable, she can stretch her magical hands far away. She can make them invisible, too and they can be weapons when commanded by its master.

*3:45 a.m in the morning*

I fell asleep a bit and I felt a shudder down to my spines and I knocked Katsumi's door to accompany me in case if anything happens to me, at least I've got some backup.

We both went to the Konoha mountains to ckeck what's going on.

And we both saw the two missing nins from the Akatsuki organisations. One's the Sasori of the red sand and the other one's the new boy in the team. Deidara has an explosive kekkai genkai. Which is forbidden.

And Sasori carried something on his back.... A purple hair girl.. Harumi!

But as a white bird fell on us, we managed to dodged it but Yoko as lying on the floor and we've got no choice but to stay and help her and report this kidnap to the Hokage straight away.