Konoha, Welcome!

Harumi's POV

We went out from the Hokage's office. It's pretty wierd that he needs Kakashi. Maybe he wants Kakashi to teach the person how to control the lightning chakra. My mind clouded with worry and suspicions about the Hokage. I hope he knows what he's doing.....

"For Kami's sake, Haru. Stop being worried about the Hokage. He knows what he's doing." Kuno sighed and while the girls were searching for the son of the famous White Fang Legend...... It was so sad that Sarumo suicide himself for his comrades. Kakashi must be a lonely person..... So maybe that's the Hokage's reason for Kakashi. What a nice old man.

"Kusunoki, we've found Kakashi!!" Katsumi shouted at the training grounds.

As me and Haru arrived at the training grounds, we saw a young, grey, silvered hair boy pouted and Katsumi and Akira took him as if he is a hostage. I give them both a stern look because they thought he was a villain.

So they both released Kakashi and I can see that he wasn't pretty happy being captured by a group of girls.

"What do you want? Get outta here!" he shouted angrily at us and he throw a kunai towards my sister. But my sister managed to catch it before the kunai even touched her face. Her face was even more scarier AND angrier that Kakashi's face and when he just realized what's going on, he was shocked and luckily Kuno calmed down and explained to him that he was meant to go to the Hokage.

"Sorry, girls. I got a bit carried away with my temper." he murmured as we walked to hte Hokage's room. Well at least he wasn't like the annoying messenger.

Kakashi's POV

At last, after a few minutes walk to the Hokage and we all arrived to his room, seeing the Hokage at the far corner of the room, and I swear, that his eyes twitched. And I suddenly realized what he was looking at. A fainted black haired girl with a wierd outfit that I recognise..... A saiyan clan? The girl was breathing, so I don't have to be worry about it.

But my eyes softened as I saw the most beautiful thing of all is when I saw a brunette girl with sun eyes turned to me with a sweet smile and I saw at the back of her, there are two huge bags; so I think that she's new here. I was mesmerized by her chanting sunny eyes and her dress was black. But she's not gothic. I think she has the chakra of ying. I also can sensed another chakra from her sides. I wonder what it was....

Hana's POV

I saw a silver haired boy with a mask on his face. I think he's... No. It can't be! But I can sense a strong lightning chakra coming right from him! And his hair resembles the legendary Sarumo Hatake, the White Fang of Konohagakure! But the most amazing thing is when I stared softly at his beautiful onyx eyes. He was really handsome.... And more, I really wanted to see what's under his mask! 

The more I stared at him, the more my face blushed. And my mind swiftly daydreamed about the boy being mine...

But I'm not the only one who's blushing and daydreaming in the room.

But a cough interrupted and I can see a group of girls giggled and nudged at Kakashi's shoulders. I also can see Demi grinned at me. 

Oh Kami...

And the Hokage's the first one who started the conversation. Awkwardly broke the silence that fell into the room minutes ago. But as he was going to talk, our tummies rumbled with distress. Not me and Demi. But the girls behind Kakashi.

"Well then, girls, can you lead them to dinner? They must be hungry from their long journey." he kindly asked the girls and they all agreed delightedly.

"W-w-well then, if you want a-anything, find me at the training grounds." A male-ish voice croaked and stuttered. I blushed a shade of red and nodded.

"So what are we waiting for? Let's go to the ramen shop!" the pink haired girl exclaimed with a cute face (it's Harumi).

So we came out from the office and when I saw the starry sky, I guessed that it was midnight.