Deidara-un~

Hana's POV

I woke up and I saw Deidara hugging me and as he realized that I was fully aware of what was going on, he parted away from OUR hug and blushed madly behind his sided-hidden face that has stylishly covered with hair.

"Um... Sorry, Hana-un." He mumbled slightly and sat beside me on the soft sofa.

Things got a bit awkward here and when I heard a soft snore, I turned on my right and was delighted to see that Demi was sleeping peacefully beside me while tugging her blanket violently.

I chuckled by her attitude and then turned back to talk with the cute Deidara for a bit.

"......Well actually, why did you wanted to spare us, Deidara? Why don't you wanted to finish us of just like that?" I questioned while accidentally stared at his gorgeous, sky blue eyes and I immediately blushed hard, and tried my best to mess up with my hair to briefly hide the embarrassment and he also blushed as well. I wonder what had got into his mind...

Deidara's POV

"......Well actually, why did you wanted to spare us, Deidara? Why don't you wanted to finish us just like that?" she questioned and I immediately stared at her for an answer but only to find out that I accidentally stared at her beautiful, sunny yellow eyes and I immediately blushed hard and avoid our eyes locked and I was thinking real hard of the answer that she asked just now....

"BecauseIwantedyouandIrememberedthefirsttimewemetontheKonohamoumtainsbecausethat'swhenIfellinlovewithyoubutactually.." I talked fastly and then I stopped for a moment to gasp for air and then talk about my job from Pein-sama.

"Ehem, but a-actually, Pein-sama wanted you in our Akatsuki Organisation. So you could well, erm.. make us a really powerful organisation around the Shinobi World...un?" I stammered while she hanged on to every word that I speak. I never knew that she hit me really hard!

And for a moment a beep interrupted and I immediately knew that it was one of the damn scrolls!

-Beep-

What Deidara means is:

Because I wanted you and I remembered the first time we met on the Konoha mountains because that's when I fell in love with you. And basically, the terrorist bomber is in love with you by first sight!

And then another beep came. I knew they both were trying to pissing me off!

-Beep-

Awww! Congratulations, Hana! You are so lucky to have a boyfriend! And I know its tough but it is really rare for-

"Oi, ZIP IT." I growled sternly and I swear that Hana also said the same and both of the scrolls was so scared and they went to their place where Hana put them.

Hana sighed. "Huh. Those scrolls were a heck of a mischief and please forgive them because they were feeling spoilers."

"Oh. Its okay, un." I spoke silently while fidgeting my blonde hair with my fingers while stared at the ground, cursing silently. Come on, Deidara! Talk! Be friends with her! Who cares if you were friendzoned? Like, come on, a beautiful Kato like her will never have feelings for a terrorist bomber like me... No. Be positive! Don't be sad! Be happy! At least she's beside me, yeah!

I then shook my head and I was a bit shocked when a soft weight on my shoulders and I saw Hana's head tilted at my right shouder.... I observed her looks and her edges and curves of her face..... She was a perfect art that can sent hearts fleeting onto the sky.... And unexpectedly, my eyes trailed down to her upper body, and then her waist, mesmerizing her sexy curves.... NO! DEIDARA! SNAP OUT OF IT!!!! NO! H-Her body looks sexy and..... Addictive.

"Eerrrm, Deidara, why did you peeked my body..? My face is here?" a voice innocently questioned and I turned away from her but suddenly I felt my chin being touched by a soft and cold hand... And I realized that it was Hana's ad her hand made my face turned into hers and our face were millimetres away.

I was nervous and our lips closed and I can feel an urgent pleasure and surely the kiss was... addictive indeed. We kissed, ignored the surroundings while we ended up slept in the sofa together, hugging each other while our tongues were fighting for dominance and in the end, I won and we parted our first kiss for a moment and we slept for the rest of the night.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi readerz!

Sorry for the late upload, but this time, I will upload new chapters every day from now on! Because holiday's coming, BABY!!!!!! Oh! And btw, thankx for reading and voting my Watty stories!

From DolcheAngel >~<