Surviving

Hana's POV

A pain of agony ripped the moment when me and Demi were using our chakra with our swords ( Demi's using a power pole) in the training world in our wardrobe.

"Gyaaaaa-" A shriek of fear strikes and I recognise it immediately. It's our maids. We both immediately went out from our wardrobe and change our usual clothes. We heard some thundering footsteps and as we arrived in the living room where our family usually gathered in the evenings.

The pathway to the living room was smudged with blood followed with some dead maids.

As we arrived at the living room, Demi halted and I was really lucky that Demi held me just in time before we get caught.

We scanned the room with our cloak of invisibility and we both saw a Frost Demon that is the exact picture in one of the books!!

"It's the demon that killed my clan..." Demi paused in a moment and I can see tears forming between her sky eyes. She sobbed for a moment and with a strike of bad luck, the demon turned and sniffed us. We froze but when Demi was just about to stop crying, the demon growled.

"You know its no use for wearing some sort of stupid cloaks to hide from me. Hana Kato." he bellowed with a huge crackle while facing directly at me.

"Scrolls of Frost Demons!" I ordered, and two cylindrical black scrolls appeared at my hands and they began to search about the identified Frost Demon in front of their eyes.

..............................................................................

Actually it does take a while for it to upload the info of the frost demon. There was a bit of an awkward silence to wait so yeah.... we talked for a moment.

............"So how do you know my name?" I started the conversation with a friendly tone.

"Shut up, brunette girl. I know you're hiding your Saiyan sister there." he raised his voice as he walk to Demi.

I can see that her eyes widened and she cupped her mouth with her hand all of a sudden and it was pretty obvious that the Frost Demon can see her. Eye to eye.

"Don't you ever think that I am dumb to not notice your ki, Saiyan. Show me yourself," the demon snickered as he grabbed Demi's invisible cloak and pull it so it reveals Demi herself, with a blue orb beside her. 

Her face was red, because the cloak was.. too warm.

"100 Tsunamis!" Demi shouted with anger and tears, and it set off the frost demon flying from the house with powerful tidal waves.

"You will pay for this!! I am Cooler the Frost Demon and I swear that my clan will kill your entire clan, Saiyan. You can run but you can't hiiidee........" his voice descended as he was thrown to a faraway place that we didn't bother about him.

As we were home I quickly packed our things away and I took my red mint key from my enchanted locker.

"Wait, Hana, where exactly are we going to do right now?" Demi questioned with her eyebrows raised.

"It was pretty obvious that it's time to move on to a new page to prevent the demons track us before more of the clans comes. And now we're ready to go to the Naruto world." I replied with a straight and determined tone.

It took a while for her to decide. 

"Then count me in, sister."