I AM YOUR GOD

Narrator's POV

"Hidan, wait, where are you going?" Kakuzu asked while running to catch up with Hidan.

"I am going outside." Hidan replied with the ray of sunlight which means that Hidan's has sort of dilemma and he needs some fresh air outside the Akatsuki base. Well, his private space. Get it?

But as Hidan went to the entrance that leads outside, a shadowy figure that rings the bell of Hana and Demi and they immediately knew who he was. They panicked so they whispered at each other.

"Hana. Its the Nagato x Yahiko = Pein, the founder of Akatsuki !!" Demi whispered panickly and with fear while Hana sweatdropped.

"Demi. Its sounds so wrong on so many levels.." Hana sighed softly and shook her head of disapproval.

Pein walked grandly to us and out of nowhere, all the other members of the Akatsuki gathered around us.

Pein walked but suddenly tripped over a little rock and everyone in the Akatsuki sweatdropped.

Pein stood up as he was helped by a pretty girl with purple hair.... Konan.

"I AM YOUR GOD."

Hana and Demi changed each other a confused glance and they began to whisper again.

"Is this the Akatsuki leader? Really?" Hana sweatdropped and Demi shrugged. Hidan laughed and.....