Sasori's Juliet part 2

Harumi's POV

We kissed passionately but unfortunately, a knock came out the door but we tend to ignore it.

But after a few minutes, the door bashed open and I saw a tan-skinned and tall man, easily standing as the second tallest member of Akatsuki. Noticeably, despite his advanced age, he still appears as a man well within his prime, retaining a very muscular build. He wore a white hood and a black mask, with his eyes being the only visible part of his face.

And crappily, he brought a video tape.

"Come on, do IT. Maybe this porn tape can make a lot of profit and I'll be the richest man in the world!!!" he pleaded and me and Sasori gave that guy a perfect couple's death glare and still, that guy was STILL holding the video tape and it was still recording for Kami's sake!

"Let me handle this, my Juliet~ See you later!" Sasori kissed on my forehead softly and went to wear his cloak and dashed as fast as lightning to the guy that had the video tape just now and I sighed as I saw and heard Sasori shouted and chasing at that guy all around the house.... or I think, the Akatsuki base.

Thunder of footsteps went to Sasori's room and unfortunately, I was still there, but fortunately , I had my clothes on, but when I saw whom was going to Sasori's room to check out what was going on with the bashed door, I saw perculiar face near the bashed door. Demilee Saiyan!

"Hey, Demi! Why are you doing here? Didn't you know that this place is the Akatsuki base?" I asked her and gave her a worrying look.

"Well, its a long story... And Hana's boyfriend was innit too.."

CLIFFHANGER!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear readerz,

Sorry if this chapter is short but this chapter is MEANT to be a cliffhanger! If you are confused of what's going on, I'll upload a new chapter that you will understand what was going on in this book. from broef start to present.

From DolcheAngel >~<