Decisions

Sasori nodded and I went back towards the direction of the visible girls using an invisibility technique and the element of surprise.

As I flew nearer to them, my first target will be the Saiyan girl. No, the Kato girl. No! The Saiyan girl!

My inner me was arguing between My mind and my heart. If I accidently kill the Kato, I won't forgive myself but if I kill the Saiyan..... Maybe Sasori wouldn't mind but as long as the Kato girl lives over my dead body.

I dashed silently as I saw the Saiyan girl gasped and the Kato girl summon one of her scrolls.

"Kurochi! Kurichi!" she quickly summoned and two strong ying scrolls suddenly went out from her side strips.

"Ah! It's Hana! What do you want, my dear?" the black scroll with some red highlights talked. Wait, did they just talked? Such powerful familiars!

"Kurichi! Can you spray me some white powder now?" the Kato girl, or should I say, Hana, asked and both of the scrolls sweatdropped. I also sweatdropped because it was pretty wierd to summon familiars to asked for some sort of white powder. I wonder why she needed those anyway.

Hana stood silent and closed her eyes. I think its mind telephaty between their master and familliars. I decided not to bother about it. And then the scroll with the blue highlights talked.

"Ah, I know what you thought, master. Quite clever of you. Okay then. Hope it'll work."

I scratched my head and I moulded some clay into a pretty bird. I know its pretty but art wasn't meant to be kept in a museum. Art is a bang!

I threw the bird at the Saiyan girl but it missed and before I even shouted Katsu I felt a powder showering above me. And when I saw Hana, she smirked and said "Gotcha".

I grinned. So this is why Hana wanted white powder. How clever of her.

"Well, looks like we're going to do this the hard way, un." I sighed while moulding some more clays of range animals.

"Huh. You bet." she replied with a mocking laughter.

She laughed and she was distracted so I took the chance to threw a bomb at the Saiyan Girl. But just when the bomb hit the Saiyan and I shouted Katsu, someone pushed her and get the consequences instead. My eyes widened when instead of the Saiyan girl fell, it was Hana who sacrificed herself.

"Hana!!!" the Saiyan girl shouted with shock and misbelief. She went to her friend and hugged her. I quietly went to them and the Saiyan girl was checking her pulse. After she checked her pulse, she remained still, and she cried.

My eyes widened and unexpectedly, my eyes started to foamed with unspeakable tears and my knees fell to the ground.

The Saiyan girl stopped crying and shot an angry glance at me. Uh oh...

"How dare you hurt my foster sister!! I will NEVER forgive you for what you've done!!!" and she boomed with a really strong, different chakra around her body.... No. Its a ki.

"Gyaaaah!!" she screamed with rage and she transformed into a.....