Declared War

Still Hana's POV

"Medussa, come to my aid!" I shouted and a light ignited from my body.

"Its-its-its...... chakra was incredibly mysterious like Peins'..." the gothic raven guy stared at me with a pair of dangerous,mischievous Sharingan eyes that can only claimed from the Uchiha clan... So he's an Uchiha!

Oh Kami, Akatsuki IS an dangerous organisation!

I focused all my chakra and a lady, a snake lady with a series of snake hairs came out and it was hissing. And yes- as you know, Medussa has eyes that can turn people into stone. IF they saw her eyes. And I am not sure if the Uchiha can resist them....... I hope he's okay cause I love people with cool kekkai genkai!

"Say hello to Medussa, Pein." I used my godly tone and for the first time in forever, did I just saw Pein was scared sh*tless of me? Wow.

"No..." Pein's voice trailed and decreased and I reckon that he was a Medussa's stone of masterpiece.

"So, anything I can do other than that, Hana my dear?" Medussa's sweet, snakes voice filled the base and as she was saying to me just now, all the other Akatsuki members closed their ears. C'mon! Her voice is not bad!

"Nothing left, Medussa. And btw, thankx for helping me just now." I thanked her gratefully and hugged her. In returned, she hugged me back and kissed me on the forehead.

"Goodbye, Hana-sssssama~" she waved and plus, she shouted,

"And btw, congratssssss on your cute bomber boyfriend!~" she cooed and then she disappeared into light ashes and her ashes swept into my body.

Everyone was silent until I snapped my fingers and released Pein from becoming Medussa's masterpiece.

Everyone stood silent and Pein was the first who broke the awkward silence between all of us in the room.

"Well then, you and her can now, join in the Akatsuki. But it's okay if you don't want to join...." Pein vowed while opened his hands wide and did I just saw him shaking with fear at me? Wow. O_o"

"Errrmm... I think I'll just join you, as there are no other choice...." I answered while glanced at my boyfriend Deidara with full of passion. Pein immediately understood it and said,

"Okay then. If that's what you want. Okay, now-"

"Yaay! Hana's joining the Akatsuki!!! Katsu!" Deidara yelled with excitement and moulded a cute beetle that was meant to be exploded beside me and Pein but somehow the clay beetle landed on the ground beside..... Akasuna no Sasori!!

It exploded and Sasori was surprised!

"Why, you brat..." Sasori exploded and grumbled while moving his chakra strings but his chakra strings were tangled on the shark guy, the pretty purple-haired girl and the stitchy man.