Kisame Hoshigaki

Narrator's POV

Day 1

Hana, Demilee, Harumi, Sasori And Kisame went to a near cafe at the outskirts of Konoha.

"Errr... Don't you ever worry about yourself, at least? You DO know that ninjas were fully aware of missing nins" Demi asked, scared that they'll might stumble upon some of the Konohagakure's skilled ANBU squads.

Kisame sighed as he saw Harumi and Sasori insisted to go to a couple's table together alone but as Kisame went closer to them, Sasori gave him a death glare as he was saying leave alone using mind telepathy.

"Wow. Never knew that they were a thing.." Hana shocked slightly and Demi shrugged.

They went to the waiter's long table and that's when Kisame's introduced himself.

"Hi. My name's Kisame Hoshigaki. And I'm 17-ish. And I am actually a shark not a fish...." Kisame gave Hana a deadpan look as he thought that she thought that he was some sort of flappy fish.

"The name's Hana Kato. And I'm 13. Nice to meet you, Kisame-sama." Hana gave a respectful bow and Kisame replied, " Ah! You don't have to bow to me, lil' fish!" ( note that Hana has the scent of Aquarius)

"And my earth name's Demilee Saiyan. And my real name's Kumiko Saiyan, either you want to call me! And I'm 12!" Demi's voice cheered the atmosphere of the lonely cafe and Kisame was confused for a moment.

"Ermm. Can I just call you lil' meat...?" Kisame questoined her and silence fell into the cafe.

.............................................................................................................................................................."Okay. I think that nickname's not bad..." Demi sweatdropped and gave him a short nod in agreement.

"Oh! And I have someone to be introduced to you~!" Kisame kawaii voiced and then beside him was a sharp-pointy-jagged-purple-sword that acts like a dog.

"This is Samehada" Kisaem then introduced into a long sppech.

Both Demi and Hana silently sighed.

This is going to be a loooong day.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dear readerz,

Sorry, again, for the short chappy. I erally hope you enjoy that.

From DolcheAngel