Escape

Demi's POV

Its Hana! She then turned to me and then punch me in the face.

"Wtf , Demi? It's only me, Hana!!!" she shouted while punching me in the face. I then gave a wtf look and she was just like "You started first! Enough is enough" while I was just like " F**k,I thought that you died" look.

She sighed. "Demi, I used a god clone. It'll look real but it isn't. And wait- are you a Super Saiyan?" she shocked in surprise while gasped in awe. I stood there, showing off with my 'cool look'.

"Wow... *sniff*you're growing up." Hana cried with happy and sad tears.

"Hey! It's all because of your death that I turned to this!" I said while I ran up to hug her.

"I was really relieved that you're alive.." I choked because she hugged me too tightly and when she let it go, I gasped for air and she then poker faced at something that's behind me.

"DeiDei's escaping, onee-Chan" Hana pointed a finger at the blonde girl like that's called Deidara and I gasped in horror when I saw something on his hands.

Deidara's POV

Hana's alive?! Lord Kami, thank you!

I wiped my tears with my cloak and quietly stared at her. I hope she doesn't know that I was crying! And damn! Abd I swear that I saw the Saiyan girl was dying of air. I chuckled and took out some of my clays abd moulded it into a bat with a spell that can faint the enemies for a while. I never knew that it'll be really hard to lure them into the Akatsuki base, so I have no choice but to make them sleep for the rest of the journey and if I was fortunate, Sasori-danna will not kill me using one of his puppets! I never knew that the old man will be so damn hard to be pleased!

Hana eventually saw me and my eyes stunned at her beautiful sunny eyes and her thankful smile. Guilt stabbed at my chest for hurting her more, but the Akatsuki's number 1. And seriously, my heart skip a beat when I first saw Hana. I think I was getting carried away with emotions these days. But it is impossible that an incredible girl like her likes a missing nin like me!

Huh..... But orders are orders so I threw the bat clay and made some handsigns and shouted "Katsu!" And as usual, the clay bat exploded into some mysterious dusts and they started to make them dizzy and they fainted. I was surprised that the Saiyan that once blonde turns into black once more. I guess that the Saiyan transformation doesn't last long enough. And Hana fainted on the ground as well but I managed to catch her swiftly and laid her on my back. The Saiyan girl? I'be just used my chakra to carry her to my clay bird.Yes-I was quite happy that Hana was just behind my back but the problem is, her drool from her mouth makes it's way to my cloak! Eeewwwwhhh...

I have to cope with her but luckily we arrived at the Akatsuki base a few minutes later.

I carried Hana behind me and use my chakra to bring the Saiyan girl in case she'll transform into her super saiyan form.

As I arrived at the base, a voice boomed in the middle of nowhere.

"Hey, Deidara, have you got the girls?" He asked and I jumped outta my skin because it scared the s**t