Not exactly a Good Morning...

Demi's POV

I swear I heard a couple smooching beside me but my eyelids insisted me to continue sleeping and I wondered that if I DO snore....

~~~~~~Le time skip~~~~~~

Still Demi's POV

I woke up peacefully as three little birds stepped by my doorstep, singing sweet songs and that makes me wondered where am I. I took a glance at where I was sleeping just now, and its still night, and my eyes grew wide when I am non mistakenly saw Hana with that Deidara guy and damn their lips were so close!

I was really furious about them making an embarrassing scene in a public living room so I pushed them aside far away from each other and muttered some curses. But luckily the couple were still sleeping heavily. And that makes me wonder what were that doing last night... But I tried my best to ignore them and I wandered around to find some clues that'll ring any bells in my brain of where am I.

"So, are you the Saiyan girl?" a godly-like voice came from my back and I jumped in response, and founded out that I was grabbed by a pair of really, muscular hands that belonged to a guy with grey hair and a necklace with a familiar symbol which represent the Lord Jashin itself.

"Well, well, well... what have we got here? Lord Jashin will be f*cking pleased.." the grey haired guy said while grinned menacingly and took a three-bladed scythe which for me, is pretty cool and the weird and gross when he dangerously licked his scythe and his tongue bled but pleasingly licked his blood, which for me, is pretty gross and dirty.

If I am not mistaken.... Lord Jashin wants his followers to kill people to pleease him. And I immediately knew that I will be the old man's target.

"Old man..." I muttered under my breath and he gave a serious snarl and he growled... which made me muttered some regretful words.

"Old dog..."

Silence fell and as I took a quick glance at the gray haired man and for my surprise, he was gone...

But then I realized that a three-bladed scythe was aiming for my throat.

"If you want to do this the hard way, so be it, b*ich" a familiar voice snickered and was serious so I have no choice but to unleash my secret power so I unleashed it.

The old dog's face was quite amusing to me because he was fully shocked and he cowardly backed up as my hair turned from black to blonde but his time, I can control my powers perfectly and this time, my hair stood up a lot this time so I reckoned that it must be.......

"Ooooh, Hidan, I am betting for $10000 from you that the Saiyan girl wins!" another mysterious voice cooed wildly from nowhere but I wasn't bother about it so I flashed a family mark move which is called.....

"Kamehameha!" I shouted wildly while trying to trying to ignite all the ki and chakra as much as I could and throw it to the old dog.

Successfully it hit the old dog, of course, and blood spurted all over the place.

The Kamehameha hit the old dog's heart and he collapsed but when I walked towards him, he suddenly looked fully restrenghed and he looked as if nothing hurted him. I gasped as the hole in the old dog's chest started to heal itself.... its impossible...

"F*ck yeah its possible if you're Hidan from the Akatsuki." he grinned wickedly in the glistening moonlight and that was the moment when he was really.......... handsome. Wait, Demi! What in the world are you saying that the rojin was handsome? Snap outta it!

I blushed and his magenta eyes met mine.

"Ugh. Yeah, well, I'll surrender. Just because he's undefeatable!" I shouted at the man with the god-like voice who possesses the...... Rinnegan? Are you kidding me? I think I need to wake up! An old-handsome-dog man called Hidan fights me and I suddenly transform into a whole different new level.... A man with piercing all over his face possessed Rinnegan and plus, a wierd-hoody looking man was sadly counting his money and I swear I saw growing hair came out of his armpits and mouth... eeurgh..

"But that coudn't be.... the second form of your f*cking Super Saiyan form.. I never knew you could supress a lot of ki and chakra innit as well..." Hidan wondered while swearing under his breath, which Lord Jashin really pleased...

While I had enough of his cuss, I slapped the daylight outta that son of a b*tch because I had enough of one day.

"i AM DEFINITELY NOT IN THE MOOD OF ONE OF YOUR CUSSES, HIDAN." I used my 'I am going to kill you' tone and he sighed.

Both of our faces darkened and I swear I saw him blushed as he took his three-bladed scythe and left whithout a single cuss or word.

Hidan's POV

Both of our faces darkened and I blushed by the thought that I actually had been slapped by a girl whit's a crappy Super Saiyan 2 form. I admit, that I won't be messing with the f*cking girl anymore. And I also admit that I am scared of her. Well, just a bit.

I left the room while grinned softly and chuckled. She's not bad for a tough girl.