Konoha, Assemble!

This is a heck of a long chapter. So try to enjoy it!

=DolcheAngel=

Harumi's POV as @Ruksar_xo

It takes time to arrive at Konoha. Because I sensed something or someone, is trespassing into our world.

When I arrived at the Konoha Gates, I can see a blurry figure with a huge pin behind her glistening in the breezy forest of Konohagakure. She recognised it once, her long lost cousin.

"Who the hell are you?" she raised her voiced and her eyebrows.

"Its me, sister. It's me, Harumi Nasato." my eyes filled with tears and my heart ached because my one and only faithful sister didn't recognise me. But as I started crying, I saw the corner of her lips was curving into a grin.

"Lol, Harumi. Of course I know my long lost sister. Don't be such a crybaby. So how's Sasori?" she asked with a concerned face.

My face suddenly changed. I stood silent and we both laughed out loudly. And we stopped when we saw the guards staring at us with confusion.

" So, Kusunoki Nasato, 18 years old, the jounin of Konoha? And my sister! Nice title." I said with a humorous voice.

"So, Harumi Nasato, 13 years old, the chuunin of Sunagakure? Not bad for a title for a little sister." she replied with a more deepened and posh voice that set both of us like laughing idiots in the middle of Konoha gates.

"So, wanna spar, sis? I am stronger than before, you know." I grinned while I took out my glistening silver needle with a pretty red ribbon sword holder on top from Sasori himself.

"Hrmm.... I doubt it, Haru." she then took out her glistening gold needle from her back with a purple sword holder on top.

A dead silence fell over as we both were focusing our chakras.

" Err, excuse me, can you fight in another place, ladies? This isn't a suitable place to fight in front of the visitors, you know." one of the guards started the conversation.

So we went to our old home sweet home. Well, our parents abandoned us since I was 10 so Kuno (nickname for Kusunoki) is the only one that raised me and she worked so hard for me, I have to move on to Suna to lift her burden as a sister.

As we went to our home, I can saw the past vision of me and my entire family sitting together, playing games, watching tv, talked.....

"Sometimes there's a point that people have to move on from the past and their problems, Haru. Don't you worry about a thing, lil' sis." she whispered in a sweet and caring tone that made my eyes foaming with such painful tears between my eyes.

And obviously the next thing happened is me crying a lot using 3 large box of tissues in the living room and Kuno sweatdropped in the corner while eating her spicy curry ramen on her favourite chair.

"For Kami's sake, Haru, stop being a crybaby. If you cry a lot, you will be blind, sis. Wait, are you having an insomnia? I can see that your eye bangs became more darker since we last met." she asked in a worrying tone.

In the moment I was really touched by her words but actually, this is my problem that only I can solve. The Sasori problem.

"That damn b*tch. I swear that if he showed up at my her eyes, he will get one of my f*cking bone-carbon fists that we inherited from our awesome clan." she vowed with a determined voice, which I knew that she is going to do something stupid next. And I will keep an eye on her.