Silent Instincts

Hi guyz, actually I am doing a lot of point of views before and when Harumi was kidnapped. So I will make a few and plz be patient to see the what happens to Harumi and the Kidnappers. And for Deidara lovers, I made him a bit older as it'll make things interesting, so you'll see. <3

Yoko's POV

Me and Yoki went to our house not far from the ramen shop, and we both slept snoozily dor the rest of the night

*3:00 a.m in the morning*

I can't sleep because I have a feeling that I have to watch over something at the Konoha mountains. And I also sensed that there's an Akatsuki or two near there. I can feel an earth chakra and an explosive chakra; and I immediately knew that it was Deidara with his partner Sasori are up to no good.

I went up quietly to the hill with my casual ninja clothes with my pen at my back without telling Yoki about it. When I arrived at the mountains, I saw Harumi singing sweetly while I accidently read her mind about the whole problem. I was shocked that she had an affair with the Sasori of the sand but also felt pity at the same time when he left her alone...

And believe it or not, I saw a blonde with an Akatsuki attire with a red haired boy beside him which was Deidara and Sasori. I knew that I couldn't stand a chance against the Sasori AND the Deidara.

And what happens next was unbelievable.

The Sasori of the sand softly wept while Deidara gave him a hankerchief ahile patted him at the back. I also cried and worse, they heard me. I recovered quickly and began my fighting stance as I saw both of them dissappeared.

Suddenly, a white bird fell above my head and luckily I survived from the explosion by drawing a string barrier around it so Haru won't hear it. Diedara snickered and Sasori whacked him and muttered something under his breath. Deidara gave him an angry glara and immediately nodded after Sasori muttered at him.

"So, you're Harumi's friend, un?" Deidara snickered while walking casually towards me. I held my magical pen close to me and its point towards the floor in case if I want to draw something to defend myself.

"Yes. And I know that she really missed you, Sasori. But its not a really good choice to leave her while she's on to you. She cried almost every night and she really wants you to be with her. Can't you go back to her?" I explained while pointing at the peacefull Harumi crying while singing at the same time.

Sasori went toa poker face for a minute and then nodded with painful tears. He nade a hand signal with Dei and Dei threw a white bird clay towards Harumi and I fainted from the explosion as the last thing I saw was Sasori kidnapped Harumi and Deidara follwed him while waved at me with an evil grin...