A Miraculous Present part 2

Still Demi's ( or should I say, Kumiko's) POV

"Thor, come to my aid!" she shouted and a light ignited in front of her and I saw the God of Thunder himself.

"Now, me lady master, what is you wanted from me now?" Thor bowed in front of Hana and I can see that Hana face palmed while he asked with full of respect and I wasn't quite surprised about that because well, gods are too formal so they're a bit.... old in literature these days....

"Thor, just call me Hana. Don't be so formal, plz." Hana sighed and I sweatdropped and the same time.

"Thor, use your electric defribrillator! This kitty's gonna die in a second!" Hana ordered fast and furiously while Thor nodded and saluted 'yes miss!'

"Yeeearrrgh! Electric Defribrillator!" the god of thunder cupped both of his hands at the kitten's chest which is located at his belly with his godly metal hands and flashes of lightning formed and when his hands touched his soft chest, a light ignited around the kitten and surprisingly it has really strong Yang chakra all over it. The chakra raised the kitten and the kitten we knew once in the apartment was no more.

The kitten's ears healed and Ugly's ears were more fluffier and his body turns into a black and white, blue eyes Siberian Husky. And goddamit, he is so cuttte!

The kitten; which magically turned into a cute Siberian husky walked chubbily and he went onto my lap when I was squatting in front of him. Tears formed between my eyes and I soon hugged the puppy.

"Why? Why did you made me worried sick?!" I cried endlessly while surprisingly, the dog replied!

Sorry, my friend. I was afraid you were just like other people.

...............................................................................................................

Then there was a moment awkward silence between us and Hana's voice croaked and the silence broke.

"Hana, is it me, or this transforming kitten-to-puppy is talking to me?" Hana stared wide eyed and the puppy gave a side glance at Hana.

"Eh? I do not know what are you talking about 'ere." Hana replied casually at me while I was freakkng out. Am I special?

Eh? You can hear my voice? I thought that only from the Saiyan clan can hear my voice. Whoa,there's your tail! Wait, so that means.....?

"Oh, actually I AM from the Saiyan clan." I answered sheepishly while his tongue lolled

Oh. So you with the cute blackie hair, Your name's Kumiko Saiyan, I guess...?

I quickly nodded and when I've just realized that a dog knew my name, I gave a shocking glance at the puppy. Kami, he's a stalker!

Nonononono. Actually there is someone who wants to use me for their own reasons because my doggie clan serves the Saiyan clan. Which is YOU.And I can read your mind. I'm a mind reader.