Minni (23)

Taeyung: choose what?

(Whisper)

Y/n: (looks at tae)
"Do you have guts to litsen what i had to choose....."
(looks into his eyes)
and what jissoo had to...(she sniffs)

Jissoo appears at the same moment when y/n start talking about jissoo and she stops her.

Jissoo: y/n!!

Tae, y/n and mr kim looks at jissoo.

(Y/n stops herself, closes her eyes to calm down.)

Jissoo: y/n come lets go....

Tae holds y/n's hand and asks....

"Tell me"

Jissoo: s-she is just frustrated because of her company.
Please don't worry she will be fine.
(Jissoo drag her out of living room)

Mr Kim: let's go tae. You know she always shows that she has so much pain and all that drama.
We have work lets go.

In jissoo's room~

Jissoo: what were you doing y/n. We are not supposed to tell them about that. i just don't wanna even talk about that. (Sniffing) you know that. (Y/n looks at her with teary eyes)

(Jissoo Holds her arms)
What will they feel when they get to know about it. They will feel pain.

Y/n: (slightly yells)
So why only we should go through these things? Why always we should feel the pain
huh?
They gave us pain, if you trust this or not, Whatever happened with you was there mistake!! only there!!!

Jissoo: shut up y/n!!! Whatever happened that may be my destiny and that, had to happen.

(Suddenly Sofly says)
You saved me
Let's just forget it.

Y/n: sure i will, i will not tell this to anyone but you have to promise me something.

Jissoo: what?

Y/n: if i found something wrong about your fience so you will come home with me and that's final.

Jissoo: okay. but don't you dare to tell about this to anyone and i really wanted to forget everything.(warn)

Y/n: you taking session right? And taking pills on time?

Jissoo: yeah.

Y/n: i am going to get ready for company bye.

She left~

(Because of jissoo's past's horrible experience jissoo got depressed and y/n was worried for her so she found a doctor. Y/n knows about jissoo's mental health but jissoo doesn't know about y/n's. As y/n is good at hiding her emotions now.
Just in the starting of jissoo's bad state y/n started her session but about y/n's mental problem. It has been so long and still she is not treating herself. And her problem is just increasing which is wrong )

At mission~

Y/n POV

I was on my mission but actually i was in my own world, thinking about my life and every thing.

My today's mission is same actually it is that mission which jimmin ruined before. We have new plan today, we are going to to kill him in his house.

I enter the house and there was the guards who was soon killed by our people.

We were just walking actually and our trained people were killing them without a sound.

Y/n POV end

Liza: he is upstaire. (Sign them)

Y/n walked first, upstaire slowly and then Jenni and after her liza.

Y/n silently went near his bedroom and opened the door then she saw Jake with a girl. She was crying and asking him to leave her.

Y/n POV

Maybe he kidnapped her. Because of this i was more angry and i pushed him away from her. The girl started hiding behind me. She was so scared. I kick him in his stomach. I said....

"Jerk, using innocent people huh?"

(I take my gun out and point at him that girl started getting scared)

Jake : who are you?

Y/n: no need to know.

Jake: why are you doing this?!!! Who are you?!!!! I can pay you as much as you want just tell me the amount.

Y/n: you are offering money to MAFIA QUEENS?!! You already gave up?

Can you pay us?

Jake: m-mafia q-queen?

Y/n: forgot so early? Didn't you said that....."girls only follow the rules, they don't order". Wasn't that you? (Mocking)
(push her one eyebrow up)

Jake: k-kingfisher?

Y/n: GOTCHA!!!

Jake : what do you want?

Jeni: your death.

Liza: come on y/n end this i wanted to sleep.

Jake: no...no i will do whatever please......

Y/n: i am sorry we don't need you.

(BANG)

"Aahhh"

Y/n: shit! I forgot to tell him that we met before.

Jeni: let's leave guys.
(Everyone nodded, liza saw a girl in the room)

Liza: wait who's this?

Y/n: i don't know.

"Hey! Umm don't cry tell me your name?" (Ask to the girl)

Girl crying.

Jeni: we won't hurt you tell me who are you?

Girl: (sobbing) y-you w-will kill m-me too. P-Please let me g-go....
(Crying)

Y/n: no! (sits in front of her)  we just kill him because he deserve to, he hurt you right? So just that is why. You can trust us.
Come with us.

Girl is trying to trust her and started going with her.

In the car~

Y/n: can you tell me your name?
(Softly)

Jeni and Liza was shocked because y/n never talk to anyone softly.

Girl:.....

Y/n: can you tell me why you were there?

Girl: (looks at y/n and again started crying)
He bought me with him and said he will take revenge from my brother. I don't know what he(her brother) did he is nice person he just work in a company. Then h-he(Jake) tried to f-force me. And then you came

Y/n nodded. After some minute girl stopped crying and said....

Girl: m-my name i-is minni. P-Park minni.

Y/n: you have beautiful name.
My name is y/n.
"Do you know about your family or your address"

Minni: y-yes (tears in her eyes)
My brother please send me to him.

Y/n: okay....okay who is your brother. What is his name and address?

Minni: h-he lives in XXX place and his n-name is...jimmin.

"P-Park Jimmin"