2.5

WHILE G IS REALIZING SHES A MESS

"Just talk to him, Grace. He's best friends with Luke."

I walked up to Ashton, a devilish smirk playing on my lips. Luke was right next to him, talking to Calum and Michael. I can do this. I tapped his shoulder and he whipped around, surprised to see me.

"The fuck do you want?" He asks rudely, his hand going to his hip. Sassy.

"I miss my daddy," I say as sexy as I possibly can. I try and not laugh as his face changes, he looked so shocked.

"Are you joking?" He asks, and I shake my head. He giggles a little bit, then realizes in completely serious.

"Well in that case, I just so happen to miss that perky little ass of yours as well," I nearly puke. This is disgusting, but Luke is facing us now. He's listening.

"Meet me at your car after school?" I ask, biting my lip, putting my arms around his neck. Our lips meet for a second and I pull away, his cheeks red.

"I'll be there," he giggles.

"What the fuck, Irwin. You're giving me a ride home!" Luke nearly yells. I shrug, and kiss Ashton again. Luke rolls his eyes and walks away.

++

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Luke asks, stopping me in the middle of the hallway.

"Sorry, I don't talk to trash," I say as I try and continue to walk.

"But you have sex with trash, as I can see," Luke smirks to himself.

"You just called yourself trash, honey." I roll my eyes and stop at my locker. He groans and leans against the locker next to mine.

"Come on, Grace, don't do this. You know you don't want this, you want me," he says, and his voice sounds nervous. Like he's scared of losing me- has he forgotten that he already has?

"And who fucked that in the ass, Luke? What happened to 'adjust without me'? I haven't forgotten," I yelled at him, and people stared at me. Everyone just kind of walks past us. People treat me like an everyday human, not the angel Grace Lancaster anymore. I like it.

"You know I didn't mean it, Grace. Don't go home with Ashton, please," He begs me, closing my locker and standing against it.

"Luke I don't have time for this. I could be making out with him in the backseat right now, you're holding me up. You made it obvious you don't want me anymore," I was getting upset again. I had tears in my eyes. He leaned forward, his lips meeting mine. I pulled away quick, but he just attached our lips again.

I missed this. Mint-tasting and soft, how it's always been. I wanted Luke back, but he's not getting away with this just because I want Ashton. Gross.

"Please, Grace."

I walked away from him, and hopped into Jacks car. I'm not going with Ashton, I feel horrible enough already.

3:04 PM
' From: My Baby Lukey

Please tell me you're not with him, baby. '

3:05
' To: My Baby Lukey

I'm not your baby anymore. And no, I'm with Jack.'

3:05
' From: My Baby Lukey

I'll be at your house in 10 minutes.'

I rolled my eyes and put my phone down. I'm nervous, tired, and upset. Not a good mixture.

I decided to just sit on my couch, and wait until Luke gets here. I'm a mess.

+++
NICKI MINAJ IS ENGAGED AND ITS NOT TO DRAKE??? WHATS THE POINT OF LIVING???

ps this sucked balls lmfao im sorry