0.9

(((THIS IS SO FUCKING R RATED ITS ALL SMUT NOT SURE IF U CAN READ IT OR NOT IM ON MY PHONE OMG EXCUSE ACCENT MARKS )))

DURING SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN

Heavy breathing, panting, hands all over my body. That's all I had processed at this moment, until I felt Luke's hot lips on mine. They were so soft, unlike Ashton's. His were rough, I shouldn't be comparing the two.

His hands felt the back of my dress, unzipping it quickly, and pulling it down my légs. He looked fucking mesmerized. I blushed, although I've been in this position a million times. This is with someone I've had a crush on for years.

He kissed above my undies (((hehe undies))) and up my tummy, past my bra and up my neck. When his lips finally met mine, he pushed me back onto the béd.

"Princess, you're so fucking beautiful," I melted underneath his touch, underneath his words. I felt hot, I felt beautiful. Thanks to Luke.

My hands went under his shirt, feeling his flat tummy, that was toned (not freakishly muscly, perfect.) Luke is perfect in every way possible. I tugged at the bottom, as he sat up from on top of me to tug it over his head.

He grounded(??) against me, his jeans creation more friction as I moáned into his mouth. The búlge in his jeans was getting bigger the more he would grínd against me, until I tugged them off. I pushed them off of his feet with my own, not breaking the kiss.

"Luke, fucking do something," I groaned, then his hands went behind my back and unclipped my brá successfully and easily, much to my surprise. His mouth immediately met them, kissing and súcking away. I moáned involuntarily, kicking my feet from pleasure.

He kissed down my stomach, hands still massaging my bóobs (((BOOBIES))). His hands dipped into my undies, slipping a finger into me. I gasped at the sudden contact, which turned into a moán of pleasure.

"Fuck, Lu-" he cut me off by kissing me, slipping in another fínger. He pùmped hárd and fast, making me arch my back in pleásure. He kept at that pace until I finally screamed of pleásure, hítting my high.

I flipped us over, kissing Luke as he bit my lip, making me gasp. He took the opportunity to stick his tóngue in my mouth, massaging it against mine. I broke away to kiss down his chest, down his toned stomach, until I reached his bóxers' band.

I pàlmed him through his bóxers, earning a loud móan from Luke. I smirked, pulling down his bóxers and kissing his tip. I súcked on his tip, not paying any attention to the rest of his díck. I'd give him a solid seven inches, whereas I'd give Calum a six inches. Poor boy's nudes were leaked; nothing I haven't seen before (or Jack, I hope he's getting some right now. Gay búttsex is my favorite).

Luke yelled out, bucking his híps into my mouth. I looked up at him and batted my eyelashes, suddenly taking all of him into my mouth. His eyes flew to the back of his head, and for a second I thought he wasn't breathing. That'd be a great newspaper headline; Teenage Boy Dies From Killer Blówjob!

I púmped what I couldn't fit as I bóbbed my head up and down, Luke's a moaníng, gròaning mess. His hands flew to my hair, fisting and tugging at it, pushing my head farther onto his dïck. My throat isn't a fucking endless black hole, stop it.

His screams were loudest as he reached his high, his loád shooting all over my face. I lícked what was around my mouth, batting my eyelashes at a Luke once again.

"Fucking fuck, Grace, you're so fucking hot," he said as I crawled on top of him again. He pulled my undíes off of me, slápping my ass as soon as they were off. I smirked.

"I need you now," I whispered, breathless, as he flipped us over. He pulled a còndòm from his jeans pocket and slipped it on his lèngth, then pushed into me with no warning. I screamed in plèasure as did he, meeting his thrusts with my own.

His hand reached down to rub my clït, pulling one of my legs over his shoulder. I móaned loudly, as did he, and he pòunded into me harder; at a new angle.

He brushed over my spot, making me scream; he smirked at me, kissing me again, muffling my mòans.

He finally hit my spot, pòunding into me and hitting it repeatedly. I couldn't help the screams sputtering out of my mouth.

"I-Im close," I whispered, and he nodded. I took in the sight of him, his hair was wet on his forehead from sweat, his nose was scrunched, his mouth was a tad open, his black lip ring making me tingle.

"Me too. Hold on for me, baby," he said to me as his thrusts went sloppy, not hitting my spot anymore. It still felt amazing as I came, my back arching, my front hitting his. Luke came into the còndóm, then discarded it in the trash. He came back to the bed and looked at me, before smiling.

"What does this make us, Grace?"

- -

boy toy named troy used to live in detroit