1.7

AT HOME

There actually were changes when I got home this time, not just an empty threat. No going out after nine, I must be home for dinner, no study groups on weekends (except Sunday nights), and of course, no Luke for the next week.

Im pretty anxious for when Luke piles through my window, his legs almost reaching his head as he flops onto my floor. Im more excited for when he stands up and presses me against my wall, pressing his soft, baby lips to mine and taking me effortlessly. I was nervous for the shower sex- I've never done that before, but i was mostly nervous for getting caught.

I may not really give a shit at this point, but I wouldn't like for my parents to walk in on Luke fucking me hard against my wall. God, the possibilities.

"Grace, are you feeling alright?" My father asks me, touching my shoulder. I jump up and stare blankly at him, blinking a few times.

"Yeah, why?" I ask, and he smirks.

"Are you thinking about that Luke boy?" He questions, his smirk growing wider.

"N-No!" I stutter out, as he sits next to me at the table.

"If you're gonna think about him, in that way, try to keep the noises and looks on the down low, okay?" I nearly gasped, horrified at his choice of words.

"Dad!" I gasped, my eyes widened. He just chuckles and walks out of the dining room and back into the kitchen. I finish my homework and put my books back in my bag, then walk upstairs. I nearly scream at the figure laying on my bed.

"Couldn't even wait a day, could you?"

- -

should i make a smut chapter next chapter OR