1.2

AFTER L AND G WOKE UP

"So this is how were gonna work? I thought you were supposed to save sex for the last part of the relationship," he says, twisting pieces of my hair around his fingers.

"Oh well, at least were gonna actually go on a date. You never told me when," I said with my eyes closed, still half asleep. We woke up around seven, it was like, eight thirty now.

Luke hid when I told my mom I was still feeling a tad under the weather, and then left for work with ease.

"Im not a one night stand kinda guy, Gracie. Tonight, then?" He asks with a smile, pulling me closer to him by my waist. He smells like my perfume and raspberries, which is confusing, because raspberries aren't even in season right now.

"Sounds good to me," I say as he kisses my nose, nuzzling his perfect blonde locks into my neck. His nose is cold at the tip, giving me goosebumps when it hits my neck.

"What do you want to do?" I ask him, breaking away from his touch. I stand to go to my closet, taking out outfits from the far back of my closet.

Dresses, skirts, tights, knee highs are all in the front. Skinny jeans, shorts, normal clothes were in the back. Hi, I'm Hannah Montana and you're watching Disney Channel.

"I don't know, I'll take you where you wanna go," he shrugs, picking up his phone. He answered a few texts I'm guessing as I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a random black V neck tee.

"Lets go to a diner," I say with a large smile. I love diners, with their cute little themes and delicious food. Diners are great.

"Alright."

- -

"Two chocolate milkshakes, and two orders of chicken tenders and fries, please."

"Luke, how'd you-"

"You act like I pay absolutely no attention to you, Miss Lancaster," he says with a smirk, sipping his water with lemon (which he made sure he got.)

"I knew you like know I existed but I didn't know you paid this much attention to me to know what-"

"You're rambling, darling."

"Oh yeah, sorry." I shrug and smile, a blush creeping onto my cheeks. I sip my water also, Luke was in his party clothes from last night and Calum's sweatshirt I wore.

"What do you know about me, Hemmings?" I ask, putting my elbow on the table and resting my chin on my hand.

"I know half the guys you've fucked, including Ashton. Both times. And Michael, well whatever went down the the backseat of his car. And Im just kind of the gossip taker, so I know your mom has connections with the whole school, you're a Catholic, you have church every Sunday and then your grandmothers house. I know that you try and act innocent and like a perfect little school girl but you're really not, I know that you like bananas more than any other fruit. That's all I can really remember," he shrugs like it was no big deal. Most would find it creepy- almost stalker - ish, but I know Luke isn't like that. He just spends a lot of time to know me as I do him.

"What about me, Gracie?" He asks sweetly, copying my actions.

"Well I know you have a perfect 4.0 GPA, your mom teaches Trig, which I'm surprised my mom didn't know. I know you're actually amazing at all your subjects, your favorite color is green. Your birthday is July 16, you're turning 18 this year. Your best friends are your main concern, they come before anything. You're a Christian, you believe in God but don't practice your faith. I'll help you out," I wink and he blushes, "You love sticking your fries in your milkshake and you absolutely love Green Day." I finish with a smile, our food being placed on the table.

"My description totally sucks now, Gracie yours was so much better," he whines, sipping a French fry in his milkshake.

"I like to take notice in the little things, Luke. I'm quiet, im like the Gretchen Weiners of the school," he chokes on his french fry, sipping his water to make it go down.

"You like mean girls?" He practically yells. I shush him and giggle. He blushed and asks again, much quieter. I nod and he gasps.

"Movie night after our date! Oh my goodness, I have to go get ready for everything, shit, I forgot! Uh, here's twenty, I got our food. They can keep the change, let's go!" He says and grabs my hand, pulling me out of my booth.

So much for lunch.

- -

they finna get crunk

Gracie's eyebrows on fleek

da fuk