3.0

ONCE L AND G WAKE UP

"Morning, baby," Luke kisses the side of my head, but I'm still half asleep.

"Five more minutes," I groan, putting my face in his chest.

"But I'm awake and your family's downstairs," he pouts. I shrug, and he kisses my head. Then my forehead. Then my cheek. Then my other cheek. He kisses all over my face, my nose, everywhere but my lips. I finally open my eyes and kiss his lips, Luke smiling while I did so. We laid there kissing for a few minutes, not even having s*ex. Surprising.

"Can we go to the beach today?" Luke asked between a kiss. I nodded and re-attached our lips. I can never get enough of Luke, I want to kiss him until my lips are numb.

His hands roam my torso, up to my neck, and cup my cheeks. His hands go back down my chest, cupping my boobs, and massaging them lightly. His tongue moves with mine, and I moan quietly into his mouth. He smirks, pulling my loose tank top over my head. He kisses my neck, sucking on one spot. Small gasps left my mouth as I grabbed onto his biceps, trying not to moan out loud.

His lips traveled down to my chest, sucking lightly on my boob. I was breathing heavily, trying my hardest not to moan. I wrapped my legs around his torso, grinding myself into him. He moved to the other boob, sucking and nibbling at it. This time I moaned without even thinking about it, and Luke quickly lifted his head up. We moved next to each other as fast as we could and I put my shirt on, and we acted as if we were asleep.

"Excuse m- oh, they're asleep," my mom says to my father. Luke's lips are so swollen and red, mine are just red. I'm surprised they didn't put two and two together. Closing the door, they made small talk with each other and walked down the stairs. I immediately turned over and sat over Luke, shimmying down until I was at the right place to pull down his sweatpants.

"Gracie, it's okay, you don't have to," he says and I smile.

"I want to," I nod and slowly pull down his boxers, pumping him slowly with my hand. His d*ick was already hard, slapping against his tummy. His eyes were already screwed shut, his eyebrows furrowed.

I spit on my hand and continued pumping, Luke breathing extremely heavy. I finally brought my mouth down to him, and he immediately arched his back in pleasure. His small huffs of air, gasps, and small moans made this so much more pleasurable for me. Just the look on his face could make me c*um in record timing.

Puffing out my cheeks and pumping my mouth on his d*ick, Luke nearly screamed. He opened his mouth but nothing came out. He finally started mumbling things on the lines of 'I'm gonna-', so I took my mouth off and pumped him with my hand. He finally came, c*um all over his stomach. Of course, I licked it up.

"We should take a shower," he said, out of breath. I agreed, first texting Jack, though.

To: GAY JACK BLACK

HEY COME TO THE BEACH W US FAM

I locked my phone, my door, and then stripped myself of my clothes. Luke stripped too, turning on the shower. He got in first, me stepping in after him.

I washed him and he washed me, the usual. He shampoo'd and conditioned my hair, but he wouldn't let me touch his- the usual.

Washing Luke is fun, because if you touch him at the right places at the right time, he makes these small noises that just make you feel dead inside. Especially when he's sensitive in the d*ick area, because then he gasps and tenses up.

I braid my hair once I get out of the shower, two pigtail French braids on each side. With my hair still wet, it'll be pretty waves by the end of the day. Luke leaves his hair down, which I love, and dresses in his normal swim apparel.