2.2

AFTER SIX FLAGS

'From: MY ONE AND ONLY FRIEND
ur fucked, Brooke knows about u and luke and apparently luke and her had something and you're fucked get home now!!!!'

"Hey, Luke?" I asked the blonde in the drivers seat.

"I'm absolutely exhausted. Could you take me home maybe?" I asked. He nods and we drive for awhile in silence, pulling up in front of my house. I take off my seatbelt but Luke stops me.

"Can I tell you something first?" He asks and pulls over before I get a chance to answer.

"I really, really like you, Grace. You make me beyond happy, you pleasure me and more. You're a genuinely happy person and that makes me so very grateful to have you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, and I consider in my head. Luke's girlfriend and hated by everyone, or Grace who no one cares about.

"Um, can we talk about this later? I'm sorry, Luke, I have to go." I get out of his car and run inside my house. I immediately go to my room and pick up my laptop and my phone.

'From: MY ONE AND ONLY FRIEND
jsnsjJSJJE CHECK UR FUCKING TWITTER'

I open twitter on my MacBook and look through my mentions.

'@GraceLancaster is such a slut lmfaoooo'

''@GraceLancaster makes me want to puke tbh. her and @LukeHemmings make me wanna kms. He should be mine.'

''@GraceLancaster Grace lancASSter if u pick up what im putting down??'

This is exactly what I was afraid of.

- -
WE HIT 100K WE HIT 100K WE HIT 100K WE HIT 100K WE HIT 100K WE HIT 100K WE H
IM SO HAPPY THANK U ALL SOOO FUCKING MUCH!!!
whos junglejim4322@yahoo.com?!