1.9

THE NEXT MORNING

"Luke, you have to leave at one point," I trail off, it was five o'clock in the morning and my parents would be up at any second.

"I don't want to leave you," he nearly cries, clinging onto my waist. His arms wrapped around once and a half, his head on my chest.

"Baby, if you don't go my parents will never let me see you again," I say and he whines.

"I'll see you at school, and after school we can go out to like six flags or something. Just tell your parents you're at Jacks or Wendy's," he says and gets out of my bed, pulling on the extra clothes for today he brought with him. He was super prepared.

"Alrighty, I'll see you soon. Like you," I smile with my eyes closed.

"Like you too," he says and hops out of my window, climbing down the pipe next to it. His legs could stretch across half the world.

I lay there for about an hour more, then decide to get up and start getting dressed. A white sweater and black leggings, with brown combat boots and cream colored knee highs are placed on my body.

I go to brush my teeth, then pull my hair into a bun. I place a scarf that matches my shoes on my neck and walk downstairs, getting an apple and walking out the door. I hold my permit in my hand, debating wether or not I want to break the law.

Fuck it.

I go back inside and grab my moms keys, then almost get in. Luke rolls into my driveway, and I smile. I hope into his car and quickly kiss his lips. It was a comfortable silent ride to school, Luke's hand intertwined with mine. We hop out of his car and walk inside hand in hand, people looking and gasping.

"Luke? And Grace?"

"Cecilia, they fucked at Ashton's party."

"Oh, yeah. But still, wouldn't he ditch her?"

"Bet you they've fucked more times than you've said literally, or totally."

"Shut the fuck up, Melanie."

Luke and I just kind of stared at them, we literally stopped in the middle of the hallway and stared at them. They kept fighting with each other as Luke and I walked on, listening to people talk about us. We ignored for the most part, tomorrow was our last day.

This is crazy, tomorrow is my high school graduation. Im not gonna be a high schooler, I'll have college friends.. I'll be away from home.

"Luke? Where are you going to college?" I asked him. He shrugged. Then it occurred to me that I don't even know where I'm going.. My parents handled it for me. Why did I agree to that? It's probably an all girls school in like, Alaska. Far away from Luke.

"I have no idea, my parents did it all for me." He said and looked down. My heart skipped a beat, and Im not sure why.

"Mine did too," I smiled as we walked to my homeroom.

"Continue this later?" He asks, a smile on his face.

"Sounds good." I say and he kisses my nose, walking away. I pull my sweater down farther and walk inside the classroom, sitting at the front. Act like Luke doesn't exist. Act normal.

"Grace, how's Luke in bed?" I look up, Brooke sitting dead behind me. My cheeks redden as I blankly stare at her. She smirks, resting her chin on her hand.

"Fucking amazing, thanks for asking."

- -

FUCKDUCKDUCKDUDK IM SO FUCKING SORRY

.... My anaconda don't?