0.5

TWO DAYS UNTIL ASHTON'S PARTY

"Bye Felicia!"

"Its Felicity,"

"I don't care? You're so stupid,"

"No I'm not!"

"Really? What's nine plus ten?"

"Uh.....Twenty - One?"

"You're stupid."

"Its nineteen!"

"Oh my fucking God. Leave me alone, Frank."

"Its Felicity!"

"Fuck off," I finally yell, walking out of the coffee shop. The fourteen year old looking girl follows me, am iPhone in her right hand and a high brand camera in her left. She looks like shes about to cry, and I soften up.

"Hey, Freddie..." I say, and start to pat her shoulder.

"Its Felicity!" She screams, and i jump back. I pat her shoulder, not really sure of what to. I'm innocently trying to find an outfit for the party, and this young ass bitch isn't helping.

"Grace, look what you did to it!" Jack yells at me, and I yell nonsense back.

"It's not an it!"

"You just called it an it!"

"Well it's not!"

"Stop it!"

"No, you stop it!"

"Grace? Jack?"

"Calum?"

"Calum!"

Jack runs over to his boy toy as I sigh, looking down at Felicia. She seems kinda nice, in a really annoying way. With her pretty reddish blonde hair and her bright green eyes, she made a really pretty whatever age she is.

"Wanna help me look for a dress?" I ask the little one and she looks up at me, nodding. I'm not sure how this really came to be, all I remember is her following me around and asking me shit questions.

After countless amounts of little short black dresses, she finally said 'maybe'. That's just as good as a 'yes, a million times yes!' when you're with Freddie.

I tried on the last one, a simple strapless black dress that goes to mid thigh.

"Why is your fuck buddy having a party on a Sunday? Doesn't he know your schedule?" Frankie asks, and I roll my eyes.

"He isn't a fuck buddy, Frank-"

"Felicity!"

"He's not even my friend. I used him to get into his party. Fuckin' daddy."

"Grace, oh my God thats the dress. So many panty droppers. Or, well, boxers droppers, or panty droppers. Depends what you're into," she says with a smile. I dance around in my dress as we cheer, as Jack walks over with a new hickey on his neck.

"Damn, for a second there I think I turned straight," he says and shakes his head a few times. I laugh and dance around again.

I change back into my sweatshirt and shorts; then go to pay.

"It was nice meeting you, Faye, but I gotta go," I say and walk off with Jack, hopefully never ever seeing her again. Fuckin' 12 year olds.

- -

"Grace! Where have you been, darling? Hello, Jackson dear. How are you?" My mother asks, the pearls on her neck shining in the light. I roll my eyes mentally and stand a little straighter, smiling wide.

"Hello, mother. Jack and I have been at our study group which we go to everyday, then the prayer group afterwards with others. What did you think?" I ask with a pretty chuckle, one I use when I'm with my mother; and no one else.

"Oh, I don't know, a crazy party at the jock's house," i freeze for a moment, and take in her laughter. She was kidding. I laugh with her and look at Jack, who looks as if he's seen a ghost. I laugh and Jack laughs nervously, well tries. He ends up coughing, and my mom has to get him water.

I did a good ass job covering that hickey.

- -

filler af

cool ending @marykate

jack and calum tho

srry no smut

that's nxt chapter and the others

*chants* sMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT