2.7

L AND G WAKING UP IN EACH OTHERS ARMS ONCE AGAIN

"Goodmorning Gr- oh," I hear my dad say and then mumble, making my eyes shoot open. I yawn and rub my eyes, and glare at him.

"You're gonna wake up Luke, dad," I whisper-yell. He tip toes slowly out the door, closing it lightly. I lay back in bed, sighing as quiet as I can.

"Morning, baby," Luke mumbles, wrapping his arm around my waist. I blush at 'baby', and he giggles a cute morning giggle. "What do you want to do today?"

"We could go get breakfast for starters, walk around the mall, get lunch, then come home?" I ask Luke, kissing his forehead. He smiles with his mouth closed, his dimples looked so deep. Deeper than a black hole. That sounded dirty.

"Or we could sleep until like 2, then go to a club," Luke mumbles, his eyes already shut again. I checked my phone, it was 11:03 AM right now, I guess I could make that happen. I snuggle back into Luke, my head under his, against his chest.

++

"Grace, it's 3 PM, honey," my dad says, touching my shoulder. Where is my mother for God's sakes? Not that I'm complaining, though. My dad's been chill as hell lately. I thank him, shaking Luke lightly. His arms were still wrapped around me.

"Baby boy, can you please wake up?" I whisper and kiss his nose. His eyes open slightly and his arms tighten around me. "You need to go home and get ready."

"Five minutes," Luke whines and I smile.

"No, baby. You have to go now," I whispered and kissed his cheek. He groans and gets up, then puts on a shirt. He sits back on the bed and puts his arm around my shoulders from the side, squishing me in a hug. I giggled and grabbed his hands, standing up at the same time as him. We walked down the stairs, hand in hand, and I walked him to the door.

"I'll see you at like 8?" He asked, rubbing his eyes. He looked like such a little baby- he hasn't even brushed his teeth yet. I nodded and smiled, kissing his cheek. He hopped into his car and drove off, leaving me at the door. I closed it, running back into my room. I lay back in my bed, pulling out my phone and texting Jack.

'To: GAY JACK BLACK

yo son me n lucas r going 2 the club thingy around the corner r u in or nah'

I set my phone down and hop in the shower, not without playing music. Camisado by Panic! At The Disco played through my speakers, my mom still not home. Where the hell is she?

I cleanse myself of my sins and then wrap my hair in a towel, drying off my body afterwards. I sit on my bed for like 20 minutes going on my phone, until I realized I didn't have on clothes. I took out my hair and decided to let it air dry while I put on shorts and a loose tank top.

I picked out my outfit, something extremely casual- a black, tight tank top, black shorts and black nike roshes. I then went downstairs, being met by my dad on the couch.

"Luke and I are going out tonight- where's mom?" I asked, grabbing a piece of pizza from the table.

"Business trip," he answered, pulling the beer to his lips. I nodded and went back upstairs, the time already being 5:42. Jack had texted me back, with a 'I'll be ready by 6.'

I went to the bathroom and blow dried the rest of my damp hair, then flat ironing it. I then did my makeup, all nude colors. No eyeliner as well, just mascara. Jack came into my room after I had finalized my mascara and laid on my bed. Calum followed closely afterwards, a smile on his face.

I was surprised to see him, but I didn't ask. I then just changed into my clothes, not even hiding my body from the guys. They're gay, anyways.

Tying my shoelaces, it was 6:39. We had talked through me getting ready, stalling time. Luke had showed up early, and we all hopped in the car.

+++

After about 5 or 6 drinks, I was only tipsy. I was ordering my seventh right now, ready to get piss drunk. Luke was by my side, though, ordering himself his third. My drink came to me and right away I drank a third of the cup. I think I have a problem.

"Slow down, babe," Luke said and I only laughed, taking another sip. "After I'm done we should dance!" I yelled and took a huge gulp. He nodded and drank his smaller drink, obviously not wanting to get drunk tonight (I think I am already). My Nikes kept me on my feet the whole night, my feet not tired once.

I downed the rest of my glass, drunk as shit, and tugged Luke's hand. Skipping to the dance floor, Luke was blushing. He can't dance for shit- But that's okay, I love him anyways.

I danced the best I could to the music playing, grinding against Luke, hopefully his cheeks were crazy red. I closed my eyes and turned around, but opening them, I wasn't facing Luke. Fuck.

I shimmied my way out of the floor and walked around the place, stumbling over my own feet like, twelve times. I found Jack, who said Luke was in the bathroom. I walked over to the bathrooms and got a super queasy feeling. I ended up puking on some guys' shoes, and he yelled in my face. I laughed and walked away, leaving him to deal with that.

I found Calum and told him my situation, then threw up on a spot on the floor next to him. I started to cry, I was still drunk and about to throw up again. Where the hell is Luke?

Calum went to get him while I sprinted to the bathroom, puking once again in the toilet- thank God. I was crying in the stall, leaning my head against the toilet paper dispenser. I flushed the toilet and stumbled outside, where Jack and Calum were waiting for me. "Where's Luke?"

They walked me out to the car, and I threw up right outside of it. I started crying again, this was fucking disgusting. Poor Calum. Where's Luke?

"Are you quite finished?" I heard the voice I was waiting to hear.

"Luke! There was a creepy guy I thought was you and I was dancing and-"

"Save it, G. Just get in the car, okay?" I nodded and climbed into the backseat. I seemed to of been sobered up a lot, thanks to the puking.

I started to cry again in the backseat, tears spilling as I got that feeling again. I held it in best I could, until we pulled up to Jack's house. I couldn't go home like this.

Jack had picked me up from the backseat, holding me like a newborn baby- except I was much taller. He got me inside where I drank about 16 glasses of water. Luke was laying on the couch, obviously pissed with me. I didn't know it wasn't him, he has no reason to be pissed.

I felt barely fine now, obviously still feeling super shitty but at least I didn't feel like puking. Jack had given me a tee and sweatpants to wear before him and Calum went to his room. I'll let them have their fun.

"Luke," I whined. He isn't even looking at me, he has his eyes closed. I whined his name again, and he opened his eyes.

"What, Grace? I don't want to talk about it," he turned his head over. I stood up and jumped on him, laying my front on his back. He groaned.

"You smell like puke, Grace," he whined. I sighed and stood up, then laid on the floor. I took a pillow from the couch and put it under my head, then closed my eyes.

Around 4 am, I felt arms wrap around my body. They picked me up and put me on a soft surface, then I felt body heat warm me up. I was on the couch with Luke holding me. I finally drifted into a deep sleep instead of a shallow one where I'm barely sleeping. I feel safe in his arms.

+++

OK 1429 WORDS PLUS THESE

I hope u liked this i will b updating soon xox love u all