0.1

SIX DAYS TO ASHTON'S PARTY

"And you just decided not to tell me? Grace!" Jack whines, slapping my arm. He's been very touchy lately, I'm not sure if he's found a man - finally - or just on his guy period. The slap actually really hurt.

"I don't tell you all of my sexual encounters, Jack."

"You've sucked off Michael Clifford, like, the Michael Clifford, in the back of his car. That's quite a big deal, Grace!" His arms go up, stopping in the middle of the hallway. I glare at him, something I do almost too often, as he glares back.

"His face was so fucking hot, masturbation material for weeks!" I squeal, jumping up and down. I think of the possibilities- shower, in my bed, on the couch-

"And to think you're a Catholic, your mum is head of the PTA, you have a perfect 4.0 average, and you're the good girl of the school. No one knows, at all, whatsoever about the dirty side if Grace Elizabeth Lancaster." Jack says, laughing. He's basically the only one who knows of my Hannah Montana life. I couldn't tell anyone of this; I couldn't let my straight A's, 4.0 average just go down the drain. Teachers hear things, that shows on your report card- even when you get 102% on your last three tests.

Good things come in small packages, thats one thing I always say. Except for boobs, ass, and dicks, of course. Those, I go for the bigger, the better. I live a double life; when I'm Grace Elizabeth, I'm the perfect child. Amazing grades, I dress like a saint, church every single Sunday, my family's best friends with the principle of my school. How worse can the good girl assumptions get?

When I'm just Grace; I'm an actual teenager. I go out, I drink, I get high as hell, and no one can stop me- not even my mom or dad. Or my principle best family friend, or his son. Fucking Hood. I can have all the one night stands I want, I can use my fake ID. I can be myself for once, and that feels amazing. I never get caught, either. That's the level of trust I have with my parents.

Every single Saturday, I'm at parties, being myself. Then comes Sunday; church at 7:30 am; sharp. Then we go to my grandmother's, who's dying, of course. I'll get out of that in a few weeks. Then the wonderful family dinner. Mother cooks a buffet full and half the world comes over. Every single fucking Sunday.

"See you after Trig?" He asks, kissing my forehead. I nod and we walk our separate ways. Time to be Grace Elizabeth once again.

---

FIRst cHAPTER BEIN SHORT AF

ThIS IS JUST TO GIVE U AN INSIDER ON GRACE THE SLUTTY WHORE LMFAO YEAH SHES FUCKED MORE GUYS THAN YOUVE TALKED TO

ASHTONS DADDY KINK COMES IN SOON OOPS SPOILER

OK LATER EVERYONE