2.6

can u guys like actually comment ?? I wanna now ur reactions and shit lmfao just comment on whatever I love reading them ok

AFTER L ARRIVES AT G'S HUMBLE HOME

"Who's here?" My father asks, looking out the window. I don't answer, an ugly pout on my face as I'm sitting on the couch.

"Luke? Why is he here?" My dad turns to me. He sees my death glare, so he gets the point and goes to the door.

"Luke! Welcome, kid. Grace is on the couch- she doesn't look very happy. Be careful," he whispers the last part and I roll my eyes. Luke replies with something inaudible, then walks over to me. My dad runs up the stairs as fast as I can, probably expecting me to blow up. My mother is at work still, so I don't have to worry about her.

"What the hell was today?" He asks, his voice quiet and calm.

"Me trying to get over you," I shrugged, keeping my eyes to the TV.

"After what, one day? You can't be serious," he asks, his arms in front of him. I shrug again, flipping through channels.

His hand goes to his forehead, sighing. "I miss you, Grace." He finally admits.

"I miss you too, but you left after I told you I wanted this to work. Why didn't you just say okay?" I stand up, looking at him in the eyes.

"Because you pissed me off!" He yells, his arms going up.

"Yeah, that's probably gonna happen a lot! Are you gonna break up with me and get jealous every single damn time?" I yelled back at him. He took a deep breath, and closed his eyes.

"No, I'm not. I want you back, please," he finally says, rubbing his eyes.

"Under one condition," I warn, and he looks straight at me. He nods, signaling me to tell him.

"This never happens again, okay? When you're pissed you won't flip and break up with me," I say as sweet as I can, and Luke nods. He leans forward and hugs me tight, his chin resting on my head.

"I missed you so much, so, so much," he whispers, kissing the top of my head. I'm secretly kind of hoping this will turn into make up sex, even though my dads here. Maybe we can go to Luke's.

"I missed you too, please don't do this again," I am nearly crying, I'm so happy he's back but so scared is losing him again.

He attaches his lips to mine, kissing me softly and sweet. I put my arms around his neck and move me my head to the side, deepening the kiss.

"I've, never seen you, in sweatpants," he says in between kisses, his hands moving to the waistband of them.

"Tomorrow's, our last day, I decided, to change," I replied inbetween kisses as well, my hands roaming under his shirt. He lifts me from under my ass and I wrap my legs around his waist, and he carries us to my kitchen. He sets me on the island, not breaking the kiss once.

His hands are under my shirt and cupping my bōobs, massagïng them. Dad, please don't come downstairs.

"We have to be quiet," he whispers, then his lips move to my neck. My head leans back in plēasure, I haven't had this in like, a week. I'm ready for anything right now.

"Fuck, Luke," I whisper. I hear my dad coming down the stairs, so Luke helps me down and I act like I'm making something.

"I heard fighting and then it stopped abruptly, so I'm just.. I'm just gonna go grab a bite to eat. Do you want anything? I'll be gonna for awhile, I don't wanna walk in on anything.." My dad says, his cheeks growing pink. I laugh and shake my head, and he walks out of the house. I open the cabinet, grabbing a bag of chips.

"Do you think I'm done?" Luke asks, walking over to me and attaching my lips to his once again. The kisses were more short and rough now, his hands underneath my shirt and lifting it up inch by inch.

Eventually, my shirt was over my head and he felt my bōobs, mássaging roughly. His lips moved to my neck once again as he unhooks my brà.

"Luke, were in my kitchen," I tell him, and he pulls away. I take this as a chance to pull off his shirt.

"And?" He questions, lips on my chest now. I lift myself onto the counter, giving him better access. I bet I had a double chin looking down on him like I was, but I don't care.

I pulled his lips from me and kissed him, running my hands over his torso. He grabs my ass on the counter, and puts his hands in my sweatpants.

With one arm lifting up my body, the other arm was taking off my sweatpants. I kicked them off and his hands went to cup my heat, and I gasped. He un-buttoned his jeans and unzîpped as well, letting me tug them down his legs with my feet. I giggled as I did it, I wasn't doing a very good job. He kicked them off and lifted me off the counter, and I almost immediately dropped to my knees.

I pulled down his underweār, his lėngth slapping against his tummy. I batted my eyelashes at Luke, not even touching it. Luke groaned, his eyes shut.

"Fucking do something," he almost yells. I laugh and grab him lightly, pūmping slowly. Luke yells out and I pümp faster, kissing the tįp. His eyes screw shut and his jaw clenches. I slowly start licking his lēngth, up and down. He lets out a throaty groan, and I giggle against his dįck- which makes it louder.

"I'm gonna- stop," he yells and I pull off of him, I actually want to be fūcked right now. I'll sūck him off properly later. He pulls me up and bènds me over on the island, ripping off my undies in the process. He pulls on a condōm from his pants pocket, and slips insīde of me quickly. I scream out of pleasure, Luke doing the same.

"F-Fucking tight," Luke groans, his hands on my lower back. He slaps my ass as his he picks up his pace, then fills me up fully. I scream almost as loud as I can, this feels so fucking good I can't function.

He starts thrustįng again, then fills me up all the way once more. I come quickly afterwards, my legs shaking and my body exploding with pleasure.

Luke pülls out, and notices me holding onto the counter for dear life. He puts me over his shoulder, and picks up all of our clothes. I cling to his back, speechless as ever. How is he so strong?

I literally fall asleep over his back, I'm exhausted. I wake up tucked into my bed, with the shower running. My hair is wet- did I fucking sleep through a bath or is this sweat? I hope it's not sweat.

I get up, walking funny as I join Luke in the shower. The first thing I do is sit down, though. I wash my hair and my body, letting the tepid water hit my hot (temperature wise) body. Luke and I barely spoke, both too tired to function. We both get out and put sweatpants on, I have clothes here that are his. We lay in bed and fall asleep together, and it feels so good to be back in his arms.

+++

COMMENT CKMMENT COMMENT

ps, this was 1286 words. love u guise!!!

I am rlly not in my smut ways, I have to get good at it again :(