3.3

WE HIT 500K THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I CANT SWIM

WHILST DRIVING GRACE HOME

"I don't want you to leave," Luke pouts, holding my hand tighter.

"At least now you have your bed back!" I smile.

"I don't want my bed back. It's better when you're in it with me," he whines, turning the music station.

"Tomorrow's supposed to be shitty, so you can come over and cuddle with me all day. Is that better?" I ask, pursing my lips.

"No, but it'll do. I'll be here at exactly 10 am." He smiles, taking his lip ring in between his teeth.

"I won't be awake at 10. Bitch, when I get to sleep, I sleep." I laugh, leaning back in the seat and tracing small shapes into the back of his hand.

"I'll climb through your window!" He put his finger up, signaling his idea. I shake my head as we pull up to my house. I kiss his nose and hop out of the car, waving behind me.

I walk up to my door and open it, being greeted by my mother and father. They're never at the door waiting for me, so I'm pretty nervous.

"Where have you been?" My mom asks me first. My dads cheeks redden, did he just forget to tell her? Or didn't tell her on purpose so he wouldn't get in trouble?

"At Luke's, I told dad I was going there for the night. I just stayed a small bit longer than I had planned," I shrugged. My mother then turned to my father.

"You knew where she was?!" She asks, gasping.

"I called him the past couple of days informing him I've been okay and I'm just at Luke's?" I leaned to the side, looking at my dad. Now both of us were looking at my dad.

"Helen, I can't help it. I forget sometimes. And you scare me shitless, so do you really want me to say I let her stay the night at her boyfriends for three days?" My dad stands up, yelling.

"You could've at least told me she was okay!" She whines, and I sneak around them and run upstairs. I can't deal with that tonight.

I immediately lay in my bed, plug my phone in, and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

-

I woke up bright and early at 10 am, thanks to my window being open. I rub my eyes and yawn, getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom. I pee then turn on the shower, undressing and hopping in.

I shower quickly, laying in bed. My door opens downstairs, and immediately I knew it was Luke.

"Hey bitch!" I yell from my room and I hear soft laughter coming up the stairs.

"Hey hoe," he giggles and hops in bed next to me, greeting me with a short kiss. He looks down at my body only being covered by a towel.

"I just got out of the shower," I told him, picking my phone back up and scrolling through Twitter. He snuggles up against my damp body, laying his head against my chest. I pull up my control center and click the camera button, my phone redirecting me to the app. I took about 6 pictures of Luke and I, posting 4 on Twitter.

@GraceLancaster: me n my bub
pic.twitter://297902.23

A few seconds later I had 3 notifications, a retweet, favorite and reply from Luke.

@LukeHemmings: @GraceLancaster BABY

I giggled and leaned down to kiss his forehead, my towel falling just a bit. Luke moved his hand to keep it up, even though neither of us really minded it falling a bit.

"So, Ireland," he starts and I look at him quickly.

"You were serious about it?" I asked him, and he nods to me. "That'd be so much fun, Luke."

"We can bring Ben, Jack, Gay Jack, Calum, Michael and Ashton!" I squeal, but then quiet down. "Why are all my friends guys?"

Luke laughs, "do we really want Ben and Jack to go?"

I look at him bewildered, "uh, fuck yeah. I love your brothers."

He laughs again but rolls his eyes. He obviously does not share the same love for his brothers as I do.

"Also, why all the people? Why not just me and you?" He asks.

"I won't have to pay for anything if they all come," I giggle and Luke punches my arm playfully. He leans in and kisses me, our lips molding together.

That day stayed just how it was. I never changed out of that towel, and Luke never left my side.

-

Ok quick chapter because FUCKING THANK YOU FOR 500,000 READS WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK

Also I start my very first ever day of high school tomorrow! Wish me luck!

Also, sorry for the ugly ass filler! More 2 come xoxo