1.1

BEFORE G QUESTIONS IF L HAS TO SEE HER GET HER ASS BEAT

"Im gonna fucking kill you!" My mother yelled, making me flinch. I stepped back or two, staring at my mother in shock. She has never, ever in her life screamed at me like that. She then took in the sight of me, and tensed.

"Oh my, you weren't..." She trailed off, looking from Luke and I. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. My body language seemed to click in her brain, and her eyes softened.

"Im tutoring him in trigonometry, I figured I could just get some time in to help him with his studies. We went to a coffee shop to stay awake, learned about each other and lost track of time. He's a sweet boy," I smile sweetly at my mother. She takes in the sight of Luke in his skinny jeans and an oversized sweatshirt that matched mine (or Calum's.)

"Oh, I'm sorry, I- the police aren't involved, your grandmothers fine. Um, hurry along now, its late," she smiled sweetly, her award winning smile she puts on in front of boys. Like she did for Jack when she first met him for like the first three months.

"We'll be upstairs, mother! No funny business, I know, Luke might stay over. He really sucks at Trig!" I yell as we sprint upstairs. No one would think in a million years that Luke and I would eye fuck each other for a year until doing the real thing, or me actually having sex earlier than my 45th birthday.

"Trigonometry," Luke chuckles, closing the door behind us. I blushed, shrugging.

"Im pretty good under pressure, I made it pretty believable didn't I?" I said with a smirk, as his hands went around my waist.

"So, are we a thing now?" He asks slowly, resting his head in the crook of my neck. It fit perfectly in the small spot, his hot breath giving me goosebumps.

"Didn't we just have this conversation?" I laugh, "I didn't think you were the type to hit it and quit it."

"I'm not!" He says quickly, looking a tad offended that I even said that. I laugh at his expression, which read hurt and confused.

"Gracie," he whines, "stop laughing at me." His cute little pout is back on his lips, his lip ring sticking out the slightest bit. I lightly bring my lips to his, snaking my arms up to play with his hair. It didn't last long, I just stood there with my head on his chest.

"Well, do you want to go on a date? Cus' after that we can decide if we wanna be a thing or not," he says, tilting my chin up to look at him. Those beautiful blue eyes were as bright as could be in the moonlight.

"That sounds great, when?" I ask, breaking away from his grasp, pulling down my perfect white bed sheets. He yawns, stretching out his arms, his bicep muscles practically bulging out of his sweatshirt sleeves. I stare in awe, not even realizing I'm going so.

"Like what you see?" He smirks, raising his eyebrows. I laugh loudly, covering it up with my hands before my mother hears. Not like she'll come up here anyway.

"I liked it better when you were shirtless, to be honest." I smirk, climbing into my bed. I keep the sweatshirt on, taking off the sweatpants and putting on the small shorts at the bottom of my bed.

Luke took off his sweatshirt, leaving his black tanktop and his sweatpants that hung lowly on his waist. He climbed in next to me, cuddling up to my side.

"I like you, Gracie." He says and I turn around so were facing each other.

"I like you even more, Lukey." I say and lean in, kissing him softly on the lips before falling into sleep.

- -

SUCKY ENDING I SUCK

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG AND LIKE IM ABOUT TO OR MAYBE I HIT IT BUT WTF 20K??????

YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING IM NOT BREATHING

PLEASE DATE ME