3.1

ONCE L AND G GET HOME

"We should go to my house," Luke says, walking into my house. My dad smiles at him and waves, my mom nowhere to be found.

"We never go to your house," I look at him, a pout on my face. "I like your brothers. We should," I smile.

"Okay," Luke giggles. "Do you want to go take a shower? I have sand like all over me," he asks as we walk up the stairs.

"Yes," I turn around and connects our lips.  "You're a bitch, you know that? All day, your fucking shorts were down so far, your dick was nearly out. I've been waiting all god damn day."

He laughs and picks me up, walking into my room, putting down our things, then straight into my bathroom. He starts the shower, my legs still around his waist. He steps in, connecting our lips again, the bathing suits getting wet once again (that's not the only thing getting wet !).

He untied the knots of my bikini top, taking it right off of my chest. Then he untied the sides of my bottoms, taking them off too. Sand slid down my legs, his torso, just all over us both. He put me down, never breaking the kiss, grabbing my b*oobs. I pressed myself against him, feeling his semi-hard di*ck against my leg. I moan into his lips, the shower louder than our sounds.

I untied his trunks as well, and he shimmies them down to his ankles. I grind my body against him, his d*ick in between both of our stomachs. He brings his hand down to my heat, rubbing lightly as I keep moving against his d*ick- making both of us moan. I rub my hands on his chest, the rough sand mixing in with the water running down his body.

"We take a lot of showers," Luke comments randomly. I start to laugh against his chest, leaning up to kiss him.

"Every time it's sexual, are we even getting clean?" I ask, Luke slipping a finger into me. I gasp, Luke sticking his other finger into my mouth. I suck on it, wrapping my tongue around it, looking at him in the eye. I bat my eyelashes, and he moans, just from looking at me.

I smirk and push his finger farther into my mouth, not realizing he's about to be inside me. He takes his finger away and lifts me up, pushing himself in me. I moan into his shoulder, sucking on the skin there.

He starts thrusting in and out, pushing me against the wall of the shower. The shower wasn't that small, so we had room. The water beating down his face and his hair stuck to his forehead made it so much more pleasurable, he looked so satisfied.

I kissed up his neck, behind his ear, and to the other side of his neck. He was a moaning mess.

"Luke, s-stop," I said to him and he stopped, concern clear on his face.

"What? Did I do something wrong? Are you okay?" He asks me, his full d*ick inside me. Every time I made a move I gasped.

"N-No, Luke. Put me down, baby," and he did so. He pulled out of me and I kissed his lips, turning around. I bent forward and he moaned once again.

"Fuck, you're so hot," he said and filled me right back up. My hands against the wall, I moaned into my arm. He picked up the pace, harder which each thrust.

"I'm close," he said, and I was as well. He kept going, though, his hand slapping my ass. That was enough for me. I came, him still going. I started to yell, really fucking hoping my dad couldn't hear us.

He finally came, pulling out of me. I dropped to my knees, sitting on my legs. They felt like jelly.

"You okay, baby? You did great, you're so fucking beautiful," he bent down, kissing my shoulder.

"I'm fine, Luke. My legs just feel like jelly, as they always do after you fuck me," I say and he laughs, connecting our lips. I stay on the floor for the rest of the shower, Luke washing me and spraying me with the shower head when I needed to be rinsed.