0.3

FOUR DAYS UNTIL ASHTON'S PARTY

I cant hold my attention for more than five seconds, its like staring at a white board. Behind you its colorful and there are a million things going on. You want to look so badly, but your mind is stuck to that same white board. But once you can turn your head, you turn it so fast you break your neck.

That's what happened to me today in Maths; the white board was my class, the colors were what was going on outside of the classroom, and when I ran out I broke my neck. I ran right into Hemmings, Luke Hemmings. The boy I've been eye fucking for six months.

I cant help it; his eyes are like the ocean. They're like a blue, bottomless pit. I can see it in my dreams, I can see it everywhere I go. It wasn't an obsession, it was a sickness. It was an addiction. Luke Hemming's eyes were my addiction, my drug. I could stare into them forever, I could paint them a million different ways.

His legs were like bean stalks. Magic, huge, sixty foot tall bean stalks. They intimidate me, they're better than my legs. They were perfectly sculpted; thank you Jesus Christ. His cute little nose made me want to bop it every single second I got. He was like a cute little kitten I would fuck senseless. He looks up at me and smirks, which sends me into a state of euphoria. Jesus fuck Luke, tone down the hot-o-meter, would you?

"Sorry, babe," he says and grabs my books from the ground, slowly giving them to me. I nod, and smile, as he walks away. He called me babe- Luke Hemmings called me babe!

--

"Hey, babe," a voice I never thought I would hear was whispering huskily in my ear, nipping at the skin. I shiver and force a smile, and look at him. When Luke called me babe I got so excited and felt warm and fuzzy; when Ashton said it, I felt disgusting. I don't like it.

"Ashton," I say, hopefully sounding sort of happy, holding my books and pushing my hair off my shoulders. He smiles widely, almost innocently, as if he was asking for - this little shit!

"You're not getting round two," I say quickly, waving him off. But he follows.

"Then you can say goodbye to the party," he says lowly. I raise an eyebrow and huff.

"I'll be waiting at your car after school," I tell him and walk off. I make it to my table, Jack staring at me with the biggest smirk ever, his eyes going from me to Hemmings next to him and back to me.

Wait, what? Hemmings? Luke? What the fuck! I made my way to the table and sat down, trying to hide my blush.

"Hey, Grace." Luke says with his signature smile, his teeth playing with his lip ring. I mentally melt at this gesture, because I'm a hormonal teenage girl who gets excited over boys and the small things they do.

"Hi, Luke, sorry about earlier," I say quickly, not really in the mood to eat. He smiled and shakes his head, as if saying 'No Worries'.

"So, um, I was wondering if you were doing anything after school?" He asks quickly, smiling wider. Jack squealed and we both looked at him, Luke laughed but I was mad. Shut the fuck up, Jack.

"I, um, sorry. I just kind of made plans with Ashton like five seconds ago," I sighed. Fucking Ashton.

"Oh, I get it," he started to stand up, "you're with Ashton. I'll catch you another time, yeah?" He smiled weakly and walks away. I put my head in my hands and groan.

"What the fuck? Ashton made plans with you?" Jack yells. I nod, and look up at him. I've liked this fricker for ages , and he finally invited me to do something. And I cant, because of fucking Ashton.

"He wants round 2," I sigh, as the bell rings, signaling that lunch is over. Jack slaps me on the arm as I sigh, rubbing my makeup less eyes.

This couldn't get any better, could it?

-

SUCK MY ASS