2.3

AFTER ALL THE BULLSHIT HAPPENED AND G DECIDES TO BE FUCKING NORMAL AND REALIZE B ISNT WORTH HER TIME

Luke Hemmings wants me to be his girlfriend.. What's wrong with me? Why didn't I say yes right away? Fuck Brooke and her dumb fucking squad. I can do what I want, and they're not gonna stop me.

I decide to dial Luke's number, and invite him over. My parents are asleep anyways. I've already fought Brooke- why is she trying to fuck with me again?

"Luke?" I asked once I heard 'hello?'. He sounded tired and somewhat nervous, matching the tone of my voice.

"Grace, hi, hey," he mumbles, I could picture him biting his lip and running his hand through his hair. I smiled at the thought and forgot I was on the phone.

"I know it's like 2:45 but can you come over? I really wanna talk to you," I said nervously, twirling a piece of my hair. I heard him yawn on the other end.

"Yeah, I'm gonna walk though. I'll be there in like 20, I'm glad we're talking, baby." He said, rustling through his room. I blushed at 'baby' and smiled, forgetting once again that I'm on the phone. I heard a 'hello?' And I snapped back into reality.

"Oh, yeah okay I'll see you soon. Bye, love," I said and hung up my phone. I cleaned up my room a little and slipped on one of Luke's tee shirts and shorts. Soon enough Luke was falling through my window with a light thud.

"Never gets any easier," he mutters as he stands up and brushes off his loosely fitting tee shirt.

He had on pajama pants and vans, accompanied by his tee shirt. His hair wasn't styled- it was in a SnapBack. His pants rested low on his pelvis, his Calvin's completely visible to me. It was attractive.

He waved to me as I got out of my intense stare at Luke. "Hellooooo?"

"Oh, sorry. I'm really sorry about earlier I really want to be your girlfriend I'm just scared what people will think and say about us. I haven't spoken to Jack in person in a long time because I spend my time with you. I just don't want to lose anything, Luke." I admitted to him, running my hands through my hair.

He sighed, and took off his SnapBack. He shook his hair and then put the SnapBack back on. "I don't know what to tell you, Grace. I come with a package- and that package is my life at school, my social life. I don't want you to give anything up for me. People talk. You can either listen to them, ignore them, or be one of them. Choose, Grace."

"Luke, I want to be with you."

"If you wanted to be with me, you could accept the things I come with." His voice still quiet as he spoke, careful not to wake anyone up. He looked stressed and about to cry.

"I'm not good with these things, when I have attention, they're personal. Between me and someone else. I don't handle attention from everyone, Luke. This is new to me," I told him, my voice getting somewhat louder.

He walked forward and took me in his arms, my head against his chest. He hugged me tight. Is this the end of us? This isn't how it was supposed to end.

"Keep quiet." He whispered as our lips touched, ever so lightly. He kissed me again, harder this time. I pulled away, I don't want this right now.

"Luke, I need to know what's going on, is this the end of us? Are we over?" I asked, my voice strained and tears threatening my eyes.

"I don't think we were ever together, officially," he replied, and I let tears fall. This isn't what I want. This isn't what I meant to happen.

"No, Luke, this isn't what I had planned I-I-"

"Grace, you said you couldn't take it. So I'm making it easy." His eyes were watering as well, tears filling up his bottom lids. I don't want to leave him.

"Please Luke, this isn't what I meant," I cried, my hands moving as I spoke.

"What did you mean then, Grace?" His voice was almost loud now. My parents could hear, but I don't care. His voice was stern.

"Luke, I want us to work. I can deal with the attention. I'm just not used to it and I need to adjust!" I yelled while tears streamed down my cheeks.

"Well you can adjust without me," he walked out of my bedroom door- not even the window. I heard my front door shut, and I watched him walk towards his house.

I sat on my bed, and let the tears fall.

----

hey I updated.

ps.
I love u