1.6

THE NEXT DAY

"She what?" My mother choked out over the phone, tears in her eyes as she stared at me.

"I was told it was all study groups. She what?" She looked as if she was going to cry her life away.

"Oh my dear Christ in heaven above please help me," she says and hangs up the phone, staring straight at me. If looks could kill, I'd be on the side of the road with a bullet in my head right now.

"I was just given some news from Emily Green's mother. She has told me that you were indeed at a party the night you were sick, you were at a party when you went to Kayla's last week, you and Jack went to a party the day before 'Kayla's' last week," she made fínger quotations around Kayla's.

"You've been lying to me!" She cried, sitting in one of the wooden chairs. I stayed put by the door.

"I don't know what to do with you, Grace. You- I- you've never been in trouble- what do I do?" She put her head in her hands. I shrug, waiting for the worst.

"I have it! You cant see Luke for a week," she says with her arms in the air, a proud smile on her face.

"Alright, get to school. When you get home theres gonna be some changes," she says and stands up, making me grab my bag and run out the door. I cant see Luke for a week? What the fuck?

What am I supposed to do now? Sneak out? Ugh, too much work.

I finally walk up to the large brown building I like to call hell. Luke was waiting at his locker, pulling out a few books.

"Luke!" I call and he whips around, a smile on his lips. He meets me halfway and pecks my lips lightly, since were at school.

"My mom kinda caught me lying to her, and she literally took you away from me for a week," it sounds so ridiculous saying it out loud, my mother is delusional. But, I've never really gotten in trouble before, and whats she gonna take away? Reading? Going out to actually study (which isn't partying)?

"Taking me away? What?" He laughs and closes his locker. I nod and sigh.

"Taking you away, literally. You're the only thing I'm interested in other than academics to her," I look down and play with my fingers. He lifts my head with his fingers on my chin.

"Baby, its only a week. We'll just have to be quiet when I sneak in your window," he smirks and kisses my nose.

"My bed creaks," I pout.

"Theres doors in your room, walls, the floor.. Your nightstand, bathroom counter, may I go on?" He smirks and kisses me again.

"Yes," I say in-between two kisses.

"We can have round one on your wall, round two on your bathroom counter, round three in the shower, where we'll have at least an hour.." He says and then just walks away, leaving me dumbfounded and horny at seven thirty in the morning.

Where the fuck is this Emily Green?

- -

I just want michael clifford to fuck me against a wall