2.8

100+ VOTES / COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER

ONCE G AND L WAKE UP

I wake up to be curled into Luke, who's arms are wrapped around me and holding me so tight that I can't move at all. My face is right at his neck, so I leave soft kisses on it until his tight grip loosens.

"Morning, Luke," I whisper, not facing his face. Mainly because I still smell like puke and guilt.

"Morning G," he kisses my forehead and rolls off the couch, sitting on the floor and looking up at me.

"What's up with you calling me G all of the sudden?" I smile, my hand on his cheek. He shrugs.

"I don't know, I like it. It's simple. We're G and L," he giggles to himself. He must've put thought into it.

"Have you ever realized that you haven't been to my house or even met my parents?" He asked, leaning on the hand that was on his cheek. I shrugged.

"Come over tonight, have dinner with us," he says. I nod and he smiles, laying his head on the couch.

+++

Luke drops me off at my house, then picks me up three hours later. My dress was simple, a white top and a pink skirt with flowers. I had on heels that matched the dress perfectly.

My hair was also up in a sort of messy up-do type of thing with random ass braids all over. It sounded worse than it was, it actually looked cute.

We arrive at Luke's house, a cute white average house with navy shutters. I could see Luke living here, it's adorable.

We walk in and a small woman greets me first, hugging me and yelling things I could barely understand.

"Grace! Oh my, it's so great to meet you. My gosh, you are so cute! Luke, your description does not do her justice," she waves her hands around and is giggling the whole time.

"It's so nice to meet you as well, Mrs. Hemmings," I laugh and she tells me to call her 'Liz'. A tall man comes into the room and is very laid back, like my dad. He greets me by hugging me, and introducing himself as Andrew. Also, two older guys walked into the room, hugging me and introducing themselves as Ben and Jack.

We sat down at the dinner table almost instantly, it was ready when I got there. I sat next to Luke, Ben and Jack across from us, then Andrew and Liz at the head and foot of the table.

"So, how long have you two been together?" Jack asked, a smile on his face.

"Counting the first time we were together?" I asked Luke quietly, covering my mouth so they don't see me. He nodded and responded, "around a month or two."

Everyone nodded and engaged in their own conversations. Luke's hand set on my knee, and I smiled at him. He smirked back at me- find your chill, Luke.

"So, Grace, what do you plan to do when you get to.."

"Columbia," I smile.

"Columbia!" Liz laughs, taking a bite of her food. Luke's hand moves up a little bit, around mid thigh. I still think nothing of it.

"I plan to do something to do with space, but not become an Astronaut," Luke's hand moves up my thigh, almost to my underwear. "More so, behind the scenes," I answer and everyone nods. I smile and then reach down to move Luke's arm. He's not letting go.

I give him a death stare and he giggles to himself.

"What's so funny?" Ben asks, a smirk on his lips. He knew.

"Your face," Luke replies. I couldn't hold back from laughing- is this sixth grade? Ben rolls his eyes as Luke and I laugh at the dumb joke. Luke's hand is right at my undies and I keep a straight face.

Liz and Andrew engage in conversation as I turn to Luke. His hand is cupping my heat, and my breath hitches in my throat.

"Do you think you can get away with what you did last night?" He mutters in my hear, a finger slidíng insíde me. I bite my lip, then take a bite of spaghetti to hold in any sounds I may make.

"Not now," I mouth to Luke. He just smirks, his finger pūmping insįde me, but his shoulder never moving. No one could tell- except Ben.

Ben kicks Luke's leg under the table, making Luke's finger go as far as it fucking can insįde me. I gasp accidentally, and Ben smirks.

"Grace? Are you okay?" Luke's finger pūmps insįde me once again as Liz speaks to me.

"Yes," I gulp, another finger added, "A foot kicked me under the table, though. Ben?" I question, looking at him with a smile.

"Ben! Stop this, she is a guest!" Liz reprimands.

"Sorry, Mum. It's just Luke hasn't eaten any food. I meant to kick him so he doesn't offend you," Ben smiles and Liz nods, understanding.

"Not hungry," Luke smiles, the two fingers pūmping slowly. I want to cry out so badly, or make something else happen. But I can't. Luke's fingers leave me quickly, and he puts his napkin on the table.

"May G and I be excused? I want to show her the house," Luke asks and Andrew agrees. Luke and I stand up, I push in my chair - he doesn't - and we walk outside the room and I slap his arm.

"What the fuck was that?" I angrily whispered.

"Did you think you could just get away with grinding on another guy? No way, babe," we walk up the stairs to what I'm guessing is his room. The walls are blue, posters everywhere. The room itself was neat, though.

"You were wet as fuck, though, just letting you know," Luke smiles to himself as he sits on his bed.

"Payback," I mutter as I straddle him, grinding literally on his dįck. Luke mōans as soon as I start, me holding onto his shoulders for support. I feel him hardēn underneath me, and then I knew we had to be extra quiet.

"Mmm, G, please," he gasps as I pālm him from outside of his nice jeans. I push him backwards and kiss him while my hands ūndo his jeans. I pulled down my undįes and his boxērs, sitting down on his dįck. I mōan quietly- him and I were used to this.

I rįde him slowly at first, Luke's hands under my dress, on my hips. His bed doesn't creak or move, thank God. It was a safe area.

I get faster and faster, then realize we forgot a fucking cōndom. I get up quickly- he hasn't come yet. Fuck fuc- I'm on the pill. How do you forget something like that?

I sit right fucking back down and ride faster than before, Luke only breathing loudly. He's better at this than I am, I'm making small noises only audible to Luke and I. I come quickly, then get up and sūck him off. He cōmes in my mōuth fast and I continue to bob my head. He ends up yelling really fucking loudly and I let out a small squeal. I run into his bathroom and wipe off my face, taking my undies with me. I slip those on and then clean off my face, Luke has fucking horrible aim, God. It's a good think I'm not wearing foundation or concealer or anything of that sort.

Luke has his pants up by the time Jack gets to his room to check on him.

"Hey, brother!" Luke greets with a smile, out of breath.

"Lucas, if you're gonna be secretive about this, try and keep quiet, okay? Bens downstairs giggling his head off. Mums quite uncomfortable as well. I'll tell her you saw a huge ass spider," I hear Jack say. I walk out into his room when Jack leaves, a smirk on my face.

I let my hair down because I ruined it by fucking Luke. Oh well. We walk downstairs, greeted by an annoyed Jack, a smiley Liz, an I don't really know Andrew, and an amused Ben.

"Well, G has to get home, so.."

"It was so nice meeting you, Grace!"

"You as well, I'll see you all soon."

+++

1426 words ye

lol they fuuUuuuUuucked