two

He was mildly surprised to find another note in his locker the following day. 

"To my Darling, everytime our eyes meet, my heart skips a beat. You might actually see it if you would pay attention to me. Your amazing secret admirer." 

Jisung scoffed. Some people don't have anything else to do in their lives but annoy other, huh? "Yooo, Ji!" Changbin threw an arm around his friend. "Ready for math?" 

Jisung send him a glare, which could be read as either "Don't touch me or I'll rip your head off," or "I fucking hate math." Changbin interpreted it the latter way, dragging him away from his locker. Jisung halted his music, letting his headphones drop around his neck.

 "What's that?" Changbin asked, pointing to the note in his hand. "Nothing, just some kid thinking they're quirky." After those words, the note landed in the trash.

 Math class was hell. And there were more than one reasons for that. First of all, there were 30 teens stuffed into a classroom with the space for maximum half of them. Second of all, most of them were boys (who, excluding Jisung, didn't know what the word "hygiene" meant). And third of all, all the people Jisung didn't like were gathered here. 

The teacher had already filled half of the board with book exercises, as everyone was still getting out their stuff. "Chan and... Minho. I want the finished papers by the end of this class on my desk." Then she sat down on her desk, pretending to grade some papers. 

Jisung knew she was watching Sex in the City on her laptop. But he wouldn't dare to call her out for that. 

"Poor them huh?" Changbin whispered, opening his book. Jisung shrugged. "As long as it isn't me, I don't really care." 

The other one pulled a face. "You're saying wise words for someone who's failing the class."

 "Shut it Seo." They got to work. Okay let's be fair, Changbin got to work. Jisung was lucky enough that his friend, how stupid he may be, was a math genius with a clean handwriting. So his job was basically just copying what Changbin was doing. And no he wasn't failing the class... yet.