twelve

The damn pen just wouldn't land on the cap. No matter how often Jisung flipped it, it just wouldn't do what those Youtube videos promised him. 

He sighed and snipped the pen in the direction of Changbin, who sat a few seats away from him. He didn't even turn around, just flipped him off and went back to taking notes.

 Jisung huffed. Why are my friend's such nerds? He needed attention and since everyone was paying attention to the teacher, there seemed no one able to fulfill his wish.

 "Hey," Minho whispered. The boy sat behind him in this class too. Jisung didn't realize that until he started paying attention to him more.

 "Let me try..." He looked at the teacher and then sneaked to sit beside him. Minho held his own pen in his hand. "I'll show you how it's done," he said with a playful grin playing on his lips. He flipped the pen. 

"What the fuck?" It landed on the cap on the first try. And Jisung was so devastated about it, that he said that out loud. 

"Han Jisung."

 He flinched and closed his eyes. "Yes Mister?" His tone was higher than usual, hoping he would get away with this without more detention.

 "What's so unintelligible about mitosis to use that language?" 

"Nothing sir," Jisung beeped. His eyebrows knitted together. Please don't say it, please don't say it. "Good, then sit down properly and listen."

A huge weight fell off Jisung and he looked at Minho, who covered his mouth. "Don't you dare laugh." Jisung mouthed, making the other boy slap his second hand over his mouth. 

--

"To my Darling, I don't fear you anymore. There was a time where I couldn't look at you or speak a word in your presence, but I changed. I think I'm doing a pretty decent job keeping it together around my crush. I should get an award for best actor of the year for that. And I am totally amazing and a good, kind person, absolute boyfriend-material, didn't I make it obvious? Your amazing secret admirer." 

Jisung had sent a picture of the note to Changbin, who replied in mere seconds. 

bestie 💪

> SHUT UP IF THAT DOESN'T SCREAM MINHO I'LL BECOME A FUKIN NUN ISTG

 He laughed and typed his reply. The idea of Minho being that stranger made his stomach turn in a way that fit the cliché of "butterflies, unicorns, rainbows and whatnot".