five

The note on Friday reminded him that whoever was doing this must be a male... and clearly not the brightest. 

 "To my Darling, I like you so much that everytime when I see you I get a boner. Not like a penis boner, but a boner in my heart. A heart boner. A heart on. An affection errection. Your amazing secret admirer. PS: Put some books up in your locker or something if you're actually reading these notes."

 Changbin had read the note over his shoulder and continued to tease him the whole day for it, because Jisung did put his astronomy book edgewise into his locker. Changbin nudged him while they were walking in the hallway, and Jisung half-heartly tried to stop him. He slid the note in his pocket. 

The worst thing about it was that he would have needed that book in the following class. Now he had to share it with the a kid named Jino next to him. They had exchanged their first few words, after sitting next to each other for almost a year. 

"Do you know the answer to four?"

"Nope, I have no clue, sorry."

--

"To my Darling, there is uncertainty in relations today and breakups are common too. But, today as I express my heart to you, I just want to assure you that my love for you is true. Because I am hyper-fixed on you since third grade... Your amazing secret admirer." 

It was the only thing that brought Jisung's mood up, as he was speeding to PE. He had overslept 15 minutes of his usual time. The teacher will kick his ass.

But he wondered, as he entered the changing room, which boy he went to third grade with, that was still going to his school right now. He didn't remember much, of course so he pondered over it for the rest of the day; without getting an answer.

--

It was the first time that, since the first note the stranger had written, it hit something in Jisung as he opened the note on the next day.

 "To my Darling, these things may not mean much to you but they matter to me. I won't lie, they matter a lot. It feels better getting it of my chest. Your amazing secret admirer."

 He was human. It must feel terrible having no response to your feelings like that. Jisung wondered for a while what he was going to do. But considering that he had free time in the first period, he let his backpack slide from his shoulders and got pen and paper out. 

"You're one weird boy, stranger."

He folded the paper, neatly I might add, and put it on top of his books.