seven

"To my Darling, come lay your heavy head full of thoughts and worries on my shoulder and we'll just talk. Like we used to. Why can't we just...? Your amazing secret admirer." 

Jisung slipped into the changing room. He peaked into the rows of banks and lockers, but didn't see anyone in there anymore. "Okay..." he mumbled to himself. Then he threw his bag to the closest bank he could find, slipping off his shoes and then started to change in what felt like the speed of sound. He bursted into the gymnasium. 

"As always Mr. Han." The coach didn't even have to look at the door to know it was him. Jisung jogged up to Changbin, standing in the back.

 "Where was I? Right... we'll be focusing on cardio and coordination exercises this school semester." Another weird thing his school's headmaster had invented.

 All boys had to take the same class. Regardless how embaressing it might be for people like Jisung to "compete" with people like Changbin. Just look at him, no normal teen is pumped like that. Jisung shook his head. 

They were running ten rounds around the sports hall. Changbin and Chan (gym buddies) were leading, the rest going a normal human speed in the back. 

"Babe, if you don't stop bumping into me then I will kick your ass." Jeongin nudged Jisung, who snapped out of his daydream. "What did you just call me?"

 "Babe, would you like me to call you honey more?" Jeongin laughed, despite how hard he was breathing. They were at the third round. "Nah I'm just joking, I would die before calling you that."

"You just did though."

 "Yang and Han, could you stop chattering or do you want to run extra rounds?"

 "No Mister!" They said in unison and tried to keep their laughter in as they ran. 

Jisung heared an all to familiar laugh snicker sounding behind him. "What are you laughing at Hwang? Want to join them?" 

"No sir!" Jisung threw a glance over his shoulder. Hyunjin had his hair tied up in a stupid little ponytail, and met his eyes with a dark gloom in his own. Jisung mouthed a Fuck you, before turning back around. 

He wouldn't be able to feel the eyes of Hyunjin still laying on him, staring holes into his back. While his thoughts were running around one subject and one subject only.

"Do I know you?" That was Jisung's response to the note.