six

"To my Darling, I just think that I will forever feel incomplete in this world, for I know that being with you is just out of reach. Which is stupid, bc you're... right there yk? Right there but ik if I'd touch, I'll fuck up every chance (I never had one in the first place). Your amazing secret admirer." 

He regretted answering thenote. It suddenly felt so personal, reading the note. Out of pettiness (and confusion), he tore the note apart till the pieces were the size ofconfetti, before he threw them into the trash.

 Jisung loved easy classes. Asthe whole thing wasn't really his cup of tea, those classes helped to bring hisself esteem up. He was thinking of them as some sort of recharging after beingtalked down to and reminded that you're stupid in other classes.

 One of goodones were English, advanced English. But even this beautiful class, with abeautiful teacher (no for real, she was literally model material) had some downsides. Like people being better than you.

 See, Jisung might be, just a little,competitive. And he might get a little pissed every time those Australiansopened their mouth. He knew that it wasn't really fair or logic to be mad aboutit. But those two, Chan and Felix, their spoken English was just way betterthan his. Their vocabulary twice the size of his, they had like a whole asslibrary in their brain, just with English words. And their god damn accents. 

Jisung couldn't get rid of his Korean undertones while speaking English, eventhough he was trying his hardest to copy a British accent. And the worst thingabout this class right now was that they were reading a book together. And ofcourse the two would want to read as much as they could, because they had noproblem whatsoever. 

Jisung huffed as he turned the page.

He stopped listing, as he had read the chapter at home already. He twisted the note in his hand, holding it against the light coming from the window. Who was he? Who was so sad about him?

He tried to rummage in his brain, but he could find no one, not a single boy that seemed to look at him with the longing and saddend expression which the words on the page were soaked in.