thirty eight

So a grill party it was. They gathered the boys they went climbing with. And as the laws of the all mighty Jisung read, at least one of them had to know how to get the grill working and them dogs cooking. 

Ash, his real name being Tyler, stood in front of hot coals. His t-shirt was off and tucked to the side of his shorts. Everyone else was gathered on three or four blankets. Their laughter and music could be heard all over the campsite. 

The sun traveled over the trees and by the time it made room for his good friend the moon not a single hot dog was left. But the mood was only getting better, as something had triggered their primal instincts. After several heartbreaking tries, they lit a campfire. 

"We'll be back!" Suddenly Hyunjin and Changbin left. No one was really faced by that, too focused on their game. 

But the second they got back everyone cared. "No fucking way!!" Everyone was screaming in excitement and basically worshipping the two as they reached the site. 

"Where the fuck did you get beer?" Jisung asked into Hyunjin's ear since the rest was busy screaming and raiding the four boxes of cans. "Magic!" Hyunjin made jazz hands and smiled big. "Whatever," Jisung laughed. 

One way or another everyone got their can of beer. After hours of doing nothing but being kids and having fun; the average level of the crowd was "definitively buzzed". 

What would be better to do in this scenario other than play truth or dare? Nothing. And with this big of a group, it was turning into a pure comedy show. 

"C'mon don't be a pussy!" Lead to way too many soaked boys, love confessions screamed over to the camp sure to be received by the girl in question and more over so much information Jisung wished to unhear.

 It was Tyler's turn. The drunkest of them all. His eyes scanned every single one of them. "Who shall I choose?" He asked, trying to sound more intelligent... instead causing the opposite. Jisung slightly dug his head. Other than a bad masturbation-walk-in story, he was left alone.

 "Jisung!" Of course. He groaned, which made everyone else laugh. "Truth or dare, my dearest?" Tyler slurred. 

"For the love of god, someone please take the beer from him," Chan whispered with a giggle.

 "Dare." Thanks alcohol for the confidence. 

"You," Tyler pointed at him. (or tried to, as he missed by a few people). "Anddddddd," his finger waved around,"You!" It could basically be anyone. Multiple of them laughed and asked "Me?" 

Tyler frowned and yelled, "No no no not you, him. Him right there. With the long hair, yes you." The confusion cleared up, Hyunjin. 

"You and You," Tyler took a deep breath. "Kiss!!!!" He said that like he declared war on the French revolution or something. 

"Bro that's gay!" Someone yelled. "Imma come over there and show your ass gay, literally." Tyler slurred and held his fist out... to the water. It worked though. 

"Hey hey let's not," Minho said. He held his hands to keep Jisung off Hyunjin like he was afraid Jisung was going to fight him. Chan lowered his arm and gestured to them. "Just watch." 

Both of them tried to keep their best poker face as Jisung crawled over. The crowd roared with all kinds of emotions. 

Jisung could hide his grin any longer. "I guess I have to," he playfully rolled his eyes. "Oh no how terrible," Hyunjin replied, pulling him in. They kissed. 

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Changbin and Jeongin held onto each other, eyes round as headlights. Chan and Minho watched like the proud parents they were. Whilst they kept kissing, pretending to be extra heated to cause chaos with all the spectators. The other boys couldn't get enough, screaming and shaking each other by their shoulders. This must be the seventh world wonder.

After a couple more seconds Jisung couldn't hold it in anymore. He pulled away to burst out laughing. This whole scene couldn't be more bizarre. But at the same time, he couldn't be happier. And this time he didn't need an explanation for it.