twenty seven

"Let me tell you one thing," Jeongin groaned whilst leaning against Jisung's shoulder, "If I was to turn back time... I'd break my leg before this trip. Oh I'm so so sorry but I can't come." He waved his hands in a dramatic gesture and let them drop back into his lap. 

All students were gathered around the middle of the camping site. On a tiny stage-like thing, Seungmin stood with a microphone in his hand. "Ladies and Gentleman." 

"Does he really have to be this corny?"
 "He sure looks like it," Changbin snickered. The overall and flannel did bring his image together quite well not going to lie. 

"We're here to discuss what we're going to do tomorrow. It is you choice and responsibility to come up with something, as a group, to attend. Anything you can think of." 

That man really had a death wish. Hell broke loose after those words. 

"Let's go to the mall!!!" A group of girls screamed.
"Laser Tag!!" Came in from another corner.

 How the hell would they even go either of those?

 "Are they aware that we're in the middle of the woods?" Jisung heard Hyunjin say that to Minho after which both chuckled and joked some more. 

Cool Cool Cool. Jisung crossed his arms in front of his chest. His beanie moved further down his forehead, deepening the frown he woke up with. 

Chan stood up. Of course, he did. "Realistically speaking."

 No one on this planet knows why he could shut this whole crowd down. Especially after all the teachers failed to do so. 

"I think there's some kind of outdoor climbing park nearby. I saw it on our bus ride." 

Seungmin sighed into the microphone, regretting it the second later as the speakers squeaked. But he was clearly relieved. "Yes, we do have a climbing park. With ziplines and beginner routes. It goes from tree to tree with all sorts of Obstacles. The class before you went there as well." 

And boom, Chan saved the day. 

--

"If you ask me," Jisung started during lunch, "They planned on going there anyway."

 The whole table agreed, Jeongin aggressively slamming his hand onto the table while chewing.

 "It's the spirit that counts guys," Changbin said in a high-pitched noise.

 "Spirit my ass. I won't be climbing shit." 

"You're not the only one who's afraid of highs, you'll find something to do." Chan reassured him and even placed one of his meatballs on Minho's plate instead. A strange gesture. 

"But I'm gonna crush all of you, just saying" 

"Shortie what?"
 "Just because you're buff doesn't mean you're good at climbing things. I'll bet your ass is gonna be stuck somewhere because you can't reach the next thing." Both Jisung and Jeongin teamed up against their friend, laughing as he was threatening them with his plastic knife