four

Jisung shouldered his sports bag. He was late for PE, as usual. He wasn't too keen to be changing in an overcrowded room, the first thing in the morning. Mondays were those days he was committed to get at least five minutes more sleep. 

That was a perk of not driving to school with the bus. On the way, he threw the note away. It was becoming a routine at this point. The note of today read.

  "To my Darling, I'm getting dressed every morning just for you. And I step into the school, excited to hear your voice. Your amazing secret admirer."

--

The note on Tuesday was delayed. His locker was untouched the first time he looked in it. The first lessons continued, till it was time for lunch. Jisung stood in line with Changbin and Jeongin, patiently waiting for his turn to choose between probably toxic "food". 

His head-phones made the whole thing a bit easier to go through, but he had to take those off to eat and do normal human socializing. 

"I wished we had more classes together dude, it's getting boring with this lazy fuck of a friend."Jisung left Changbins words uncommented. His fork hovered over something that looked like beans, before poking into one of them carefully. 

 "Wouldn't change a thing, aside from the fact that we do have a class together after this, dumbass." Jeongin munched on a homemade salad, speaking with his mouth half-full. "You just spit on me." Changbin brushed over his black Hoodie. 

"Some people would pay money for that, you should thank me." 

Even Jisung had to snicker at that. "Dude that's disgusting..." 

After lunch, the three parted. Jisung had advanced English, while the other two had something he couldn't remember if he wanted to. He hurried to his lockers to get his homework out there.

 First thing he saw as he opened it, was a note. He grasped it, taking his homework with it. Jisung read it while walking to the classroom. 

"To my Darling, I believe in unsent letters and their magic for healing ones soul or some shit. But I believe more in how far I must've fallen into your trap at this point. And you'll have to deal with it. So prepare to receive all the unset letters. Your amazing secret admirer."

He shook his head with a smile on his face, before throwing it away. He couldn't deny that... well they seemed committed to confess in every single note. It seemed stupid to him, but something in the gesture made Jisung feel... special? Kinda? Maybe? Just a little?